FS: !!!! SOLD!!!!! Kuzma TT + ARM >> Stabi "s" + Stogi "s" + Xtras

toobluvr

Every day I look at TTs over on Agon and I am always amazed how quickly well regarded, well priced TTs sell.

That's exactly why they sell.....

Because they are "well regarded" and "well priced".

And because it is a more diverse group of buyers over there.
Not as many "fan boys".  No offense.

richidoo

Deposit received.......SALE PENDING!

:dance:

7 days on here.............560 views and nothing else......nada....zilch.

Less than 24 hrs on AG...........1300+ views and 3 offers!       :thumb: 

In my experience, always more fertile ground over there.

Congrats on the sale. I agree things sell fast on Agon. But it is nice to keep a jewel like this TT within the AC family if possible. Thanks for giving us first crack at it. I was very tempted.
Rich

bacobits1

I sold my Basis 1400 2 weeks ago on Agon in 2 days!!
We complain about it there but that is where the traffic is.
That was a nice table John.

Den

toobluvr

Yep...that's the truth, Den.

I enjoyed this setup immensely.  So much so that when things get better for me I will probably buy it back.

Over 2500 views and 4 solid offers in 3 days on the 'gon.

Table is now SOLD.

Levi

Congrats on the sale John! 

BTW, I was at Rob Fontinetti (raf5235) the other week to pickup several Sovtek 6H30DR tubes he posted here in AC.  :thumb:  Sometimes you get lucky here but definitely Audiogon has the traffic.   

orthobiz

7 days on here.............560 views and nothing else......nada....zilch.

Less than 24 hrs on AG...........1300+ views and 3 offers!       :thumb: 

In my experience, always more fertile ground over there.

Congrats toobluvr!   aa    I have had the same experience here for some reason  :scratch: 

Ciao,
Ken

Yes, especially if you need a quicker sale. If you're willing to wait a couple of months, this isn't a bad place to sell. No fees...the price is right!

Paul

PS Did one of us buy it or an anonymous 'goner?

Paul

toobluvr

.......PS Did one of us buy it or an anonymous 'goner?

Paul

Buyer was from AG.  Local, so he picked it up.

Regarding the fees.......
I always try to avoid the 1% txn fee by asking the buyer to deal direct with me outside of the AG system.  Usually works fine, and my total cost is the $4 listing fee.  Well worth it for the much heavier traffic and quicker sale.   And sometimes, no matter how good the gear is and how long you wait, an item simply will not sell on here.

I know....I know.  Some of you will say unethical.......blah, blah, blah.   :roll:
All I'll say is they've gotten plenty of my $$ over the years, and I'm not interested in having that debate.

sundayduffer

dang it...... if i was to see this post when it first posted on here..it would have been MINE....arghhhhhh!!!!!