Earthbound finally comes through with pics

jazzcat1

Re: Earthbound finally comes through with pics
« Reply #20 on: 27 Jul 2009, 12:33 pm »
Congratulations and beautiful speakers Earthbound! I'm sure my HT2-TL's are still in the early stages but I have plenty to do in the meantime!

earthbound

« Reply #21 on: 27 Jul 2009, 01:16 pm »
 :bawl: I had to disconnect my system and move it out of the room this morning so the construction guys can get the window in and some of the drywall done today.  :bawl:

I will not soon forget my enjoyment of Joni Mitchell's Taming the Tiger and Don Byron's Bug Music that I listened to last night. Even on my old crappers speakers Bug Music had a great big band sound that you cannot help but do some toe-tapping or outright dancing to when you hear to it. Highly recommended for those who want to lighten up and just have some fun!

vintagebob

« Reply #22 on: 27 Jul 2009, 02:32 pm »
:bawl: I had to disconnect my system and move it out of the room this morning so the construction guys can get the window in and some of the drywall done today.  :bawl:

I will not soon forget my enjoyment of Joni Mitchell's Taming the Tiger and Don Byron's Bug Music that I listened to last night. Even on my old crappers speakers Bug Music had a great big band sound that you cannot help but do some toe-tapping or outright dancing to when you hear to it. Highly recommended for those who want to lighten up and just have some fun!

:o  What a huge tease.  Hopefully you'll be back up and running soon!

earthbound

« Reply #23 on: 27 Jul 2009, 03:59 pm »
:o  What a huge tease.  Hopefully you'll be back up and running soon!

I wanted to get the room done first but apparently not enough to actually do the work. Now it's crunch time and I need to get the room done before I move my babies back in there. My crew is on lunch break! Of all the nerve!  :whip: