vinyl collection for sale(omr/sheffield,etc)

jresayo

vinyl collection for sale(omr/sheffield,etc)
« on: 14 Jun 2009, 07:28 pm »
I'm thinking of selling my entire collections which consist of some uhqr,omr,
sheffield and some japanese pressings and my beatles collection never played.
90% of my collection are once played only. I prefer local bay area. Must see... thank you.  jamesresayo@yahoo.com

GBB

Re: vinyl collection for sale(omr/sheffield,etc)
« Reply #1 on: 14 Jun 2009, 08:21 pm »
James,
When you get a chance, please post a bit more about your collection.  How many albums are you talking about?  A list of titles would be great.  Roughly what will the price be?
Thanks,
---Gary

jresayo

« Reply #2 on: 15 Jun 2009, 12:42 am »
Gary,
I have roughly around 100 albums all pretty much played once to record on my nakamichi 700zxl, 4-5 uhqr(sgt. pepper,respeghi,holtz,crime of the century,tillerman)sealed,beatles collection #205? never play.
The 100 lp's consist of jazz,easy listenning... If you are interested and live local in the bay area, i'll be happy to show it to you.

GBB

« Reply #3 on: 16 Jun 2009, 02:29 am »
If you are interested and live local in the bay area, i'll be happy to show it to you.

James,
Where are you located?  I'm in the south bay.
---Gary

jresayo

« Reply #4 on: 16 Jun 2009, 02:43 pm »
Gary,
I live in El Sobrante,Richmond area. Give me a call...510-701-1912...
Jim

jresayo

« Reply #5 on: 18 Jun 2009, 03:22 am »
here are the list of my collection:
Original Master Recording
Abbey Road,Gordon Lightfoot-Sundown,Rolling Stone-Sticky Fingers,Cat Stevens-Tea For The Tillerman,George Benson-Breezin,Earl Kugh-Finger Painting,Frank Sinatra-Nice And Easy,Pink Floyd-Dark Side Of The moon,Supertramp-Crime of the Century,Jim Croce-You Don't Mess Around With Jim,LittleFeet-Waiting For Columbus,Crystal Gail-We Must Believe In Magic,The Doors,Melissa Manchester,Al Stewart-Year of the Cat,Neil Diamond-The Jazz Singer,Kenny Rogers-Greatest Hits,Rod Stewart-BLondes Have More Fun,Pablo Cruise-A Place In The Sun,Led Zeppelin  II,Al Jarreau-All Fly Home,Fleetwwod Mac,Respighi,Solti,Wes Montgomery-Bumpin,Pat Benatar-In The Heat Of The Night,
SHEFFIELD LAB
Still Harry After All These Yeard,Tower Of Power Direct,Growing Up In Hollywood,Dave Grusin-Discovered Again,Larry Mcneely,Thelma Houston-I've Got The Music In Me,Track Record,Drum RecordThe King James Version,Amanda Mcbroom-West Of Oz,Don,Mandy and Quest-New Baby
Japanese Record
Denise William This is niecy,Pablo Cruise-Classic,AllanParson-Eye Robot,Pyramid,Billy Joel-The Stranger,Allan Parson-Eye in the Sky,The turn OF a Friendly Card,Olivia Newton-Greatest Hits,Air Supply-Strangers In Love,BeeGees-Greatest,Dave Grusin-Mountain Dance,Herb Albert-Fandango,Kenny Rogers-Share Your Love,James TaylorGeorge Benson- Give Me The Night,Mor 1500
Telarc-Carmina Burana
Super Disc Nautilus-Doobie Brothers-minute By Minute,Seals&Croft-Summer Breeze
ETC...Olivia newton-Physical,James Last,NonStop Disco Dancing,Happy Heart,VolI,Classic Up To Date,Screen Music Forever,Air Supply,One That You Love,Now And Forever,Lost In Love,Tony Matola0 Roma,Grover Washington-Winelight,Kenny Rogers-Gambler,Elvis-Gold,Air Supply-The Whole Thing Started,Sonic Fireworks Vol I AND II,Journey-Escape,Tower OF power-Back To Oakland,James Last-Tango,James Last-Induction,Tony Matolla-Roman Guitar,Paul Anka,Cantate Domino, and a few more...
UHQR
SGT.PEPPER,CRIME OF THE CENTURY,TEA FOR THE TILLERMAN,RESPIGHi,HOLTZ
BEATLES COLLECTION 14 ALBUMS #205 out of 25000 made.

watercourse

« Reply #6 on: 26 Jun 2009, 05:39 am »
Hi, PM sent