Gefeliciteerd :D
« on: 11 May 2009, 10:38 pm »
Gefeliciteerd Hugh

Congratulation with another year of life  :thumb: :green: :thumb:
May wisdom touches your decisions, richdom touches your results
and freedom embraces your future  :drums: :birthday: :drums:
Kyrill

:) I thought it was 13 may?
O-0 tssk i thought diff in time between Eu and AU  but it was already after midnight here in Holland so i made a calculating mistake thinking it was before midnight already 12 may. He he
« Last Edit: 12 May 2009, 07:49 am by kyrill »

AKSA

Re: Gefeliciteerd :D
« Reply #1 on: 11 May 2009, 10:48 pm »
Thank you Kyrill,

Very nice of you!!  I have one more day before my 58th, however, I'm very happy to trade it for the goodwill you send me!

Thank you! :thankyou:

Hugh

gaetan8888

« Reply #2 on: 12 May 2009, 12:07 am »
Hello

Happy birthday Hugh  :birthday: :beer: :singing:

Bye

Gaetan

Occam

« Reply #3 on: 12 May 2009, 12:39 am »
'51 was a very good year, though not for Porto.
Happy Birthday you old codger!!!

raptor

« Reply #4 on: 12 May 2009, 03:30 am »
1951 was indeed a very good year, Hugh, and I should know. :green: Happy birthday for tomorrow, I hope you have a suitable celebration planned.

I should be in the new house within a month; I'll give you a ring to organise a time to see/listen to the equipment in the AV room.

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
« Reply #5 on: 12 May 2009, 06:37 am »
Hugh....

..........all the best !! :beer:

Chris

DSK

« Reply #6 on: 12 May 2009, 07:43 am »
WooHoo ... kegger at Hugh's ....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUGH!!

We'll be generous and give you the day off... then it's straight back to work young man!  :lol:

LM

• Lyn
« Reply #7 on: 12 May 2009, 07:51 am »
We'll be generous and give you the day off... then it's straight back to work young man! 

No No Darren!  When he's relaxed he'll think up a new circuit or product or something, then we'll all be another release behind the new gold standard.

Seriously, a very happy birthday Hugh.  You still haven't caught me up though  :icon_lol:

Jens

« Reply #8 on: 12 May 2009, 08:44 am »
Sincerest congratulations, Hugh  :birthday:

The past year has seen a very interesting development for Aspen - and even though I haven't heard the latest products yet, I'm sure that it will a great experience. So, I'm looking forward to my visit to Melbourne and Aspen in October  :green:

Do have a thoroughly nice day and give my best to Sri and the girls (when you talk to them)  :beer:

AKSA

« Reply #9 on: 12 May 2009, 12:56 pm »
Thank you Jens, Darren, Lyn, Chris, Gaetan, Paul, Neil and Kyrill,

This is uncommonly good of you all, dammit, another year, but as I tell my kids, if you are very lucky you will grow to be as old as I am.

I've just returned from my Mom's in South Australia.  She recently had a very sophisticated heart valve fitted and now has a new lease on life.  She complains about crippling arthritis, but I point out that the alternatives are unthinkable.  It's true.....

It's been a great last twelve months, and many more to come...  Colin, you there, more breakthroughs around the corner?

Every day I rise from my bed I'm grateful.  A good friend has a son who developed a benign brain tumour.  Doctors thought it was malignant, so they pumped him with chemo and radiation, turns out it was not - but now he has lost one eye, and suffers blinding headaches almost all his waking hours.  He is 26 years old and cannot work.  As for me, I still get a kick out of technology in all its forms, and my wife and kids still talk to me, it's all good!

Jens, Soraya returns from London in a few weeks - Mr Brown won't let her work there any more - and she starts her Masters degree a few days after arriving home.  Thank you for your best wishes to them, and to Sri.

Cheers,

Hugh

Felipe

« Reply #10 on: 12 May 2009, 01:21 pm »
 :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

Thank you Hugh for everything you have provided us with !!! :notworthy:

Here is to many years to come .... hopefully as joyfull as the last ones..  :beer:

Filipe

VYnuhl.Addict

« Reply #11 on: 12 May 2009, 09:04 pm »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUGH!, 

pulled my head out of the double sided clouds long enough to realize it was your Birthday!. Breakthroughs?, of course!, need something to keep you entertained through email  :lol:...

Colin

whubbard

« Reply #12 on: 12 May 2009, 11:01 pm »
Happy Birthday Hugh.
  :birthday:  :dance:

I'll give you a call in a few hours. A fair bit has finally clicked into place and much has changed.
Have a gander.

-West