A must try free demo!

Ruby Mae

Re: A must try free demo!
« Reply #240 on: 8 Apr 2010, 04:53 pm »
Peg,

keep your credit card handy because the ride is likely to be permanent :lol: Did Robin start you down this path? I tried the Majik on Robin's recommendation and now I have a Majik on my HDTV and a Uber on my system and I am a very happy camper :D

Laura

oh yeah he's the culprit  Laura :lol: and he did tell me how pleased you were so I decided to take the plunge!  :thumb: I hope it arrives before the weekend.  :hyper:

satfrat

• Restricted
  • Boston Red Sox!! 2004 / 2007 / 2013
« Reply #241 on: 9 Apr 2010, 12:44 am »
I think Robin just uses the Majik / Uber so he can flirt with the A.C. females.   :lol:

Hey, what can i say,,,, I'm just a hunka hunka burnin' love.  8)

Cheers,
Robin

Ruby Mae

« Reply #242 on: 9 Apr 2010, 02:40 pm »
i just signed for the majik buss...the heck with work...i wanna go home !!!  :hyper:

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
« Reply #243 on: 9 Apr 2010, 02:52 pm »
i just signed for the majik buss...the heck with work...i wanna go home !!!  :hyper:
Hey, it's Friday.  You just tell them that Dave said it would be OK if you went home early because you are having an attack of audiophilia urgentus!

:thumb:

I'm not sure if you got one of he ones that has been burned in, if not it will take a little time for the edge to come off of the top end so be patient and enjoy.

Dave

Danny Richie

« Reply #244 on: 9 Apr 2010, 03:01 pm »
Hey Ruby Mae,

I sent you one that had been passed around once already. So it has some burn in time on it. I sent an already burned in Electra Cable B-7 power cable too. So you are ready to plug and play as soon as you are ready.  :thumb:

TrungT

« Reply #245 on: 9 Apr 2010, 03:05 pm »
One more victim to Dave "SCAM"  :thumb:
Dave, You are genius.  :wink:
 :bowdown:

Danny Richie

« Reply #246 on: 9 Apr 2010, 03:09 pm »
Trug,

I think I am the one responsible for this puppy dog scam. Oldest trick in the book (almost). Lone out a puppy and it instantly has a new home. Who can return a puppy after having it and playing with it for a good week or so?

TrungT

« Reply #247 on: 9 Apr 2010, 03:22 pm »
Dany
OH, You are the master mind behind this "SCAM"
 :notworthy:

Ruby Mae

« Reply #248 on: 9 Apr 2010, 03:25 pm »
Hey, it's Friday.  You just tell them that Dave said it would be OK if you went home early because you are having an attack of audiophilia urgentus!

I'm not sure if you got one of he ones that has been burned in, if not it will take a little time for the edge to come off of the top end so be patient and enjoy.

Dave

i'm very patient  :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:  :lol:

Ruby Mae

« Reply #249 on: 9 Apr 2010, 03:26 pm »
Hey Ruby Mae,

I sent you one that had been passed around once already. So it has some burn in time on it. I sent an already burned in Electra Cable B-7 power cable too. So you are ready to plug and play as soon as you are ready.  :thumb:

thanx danny  8)

Ruby Mae

« Reply #250 on: 9 Apr 2010, 03:32 pm »

it wouldn't shock him if i made the demand  as he thinks i'm a nervy beyotch as it is :lol: 

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
« Reply #251 on: 9 Apr 2010, 03:57 pm »
Hey Ruby Mae,

Good deal!

ROCK ON, me lady!   8)

Dave

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
« Reply #252 on: 9 Apr 2010, 04:00 pm »
Trug,

I think I am the one responsible for this puppy dog scam. Oldest trick in the book (almost). Lone out a puppy and it instantly has a new home. Who can return a puppy after having it and playing with it for a good week or so?
Trung, Danny is right.  I'm just supplying the ugly black puppies  :eyebrows:

Dave

Ruby Mae

« Reply #253 on: 10 Apr 2010, 01:38 am »
i'm on the buss...listening to The Greencards Movin' On...the sound is so incredible I have chills. 
At first there was hum so I had to mess around with my nest of cables (  :nono: ) for a good half hour and then dead silence and the I got on the buss. Ruby's gonna have a late night tonight.   

satfrat

• Restricted
« Reply #254 on: 10 Apr 2010, 01:58 am »
Trug,

I'd say quite a few have returned that loner puppy and end up buying a Uberdawg instead. The Uberdawg's already potty trained.  :rotflmao:

Cheers,
Robin

Danny Richie

« Reply #255 on: 10 Apr 2010, 03:57 am »
I'd say quite a few have returned that loner puppy and end up buying a Uberdawg instead.

Yep, I have had a few people do that. That was probably why Ruby Mae got an already burned in one.

satfrat

• Restricted
« Reply #256 on: 10 Apr 2010, 04:10 am »
Seems like everyone I've recommended your loaner MajikBuss program to has turned around and wanted the Uber after hearing just how effective the MajikBuss really is. So far I'm batting 1000 on my recomendations to ya Danny,,,, sure hope it stays that way.

Cheers,
Robin

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
« Reply #257 on: 10 Apr 2010, 04:25 am »
Seems like everyone I've recommended your loaner MajikBuss program to has turned around and wanted the Uber after hearing just how effective the MajikBuss really is. So far I'm batting 1000 on my recomendations to ya Danny,,,, sure hope it stays that way.

Cheers,
Robin
Me too, Robin.

Thanks.

Dave

jtwrace

• www.theintellectualpeoplepodcast.com
    • TIPP YouTube Channel
« Reply #258 on: 10 Apr 2010, 11:10 am »

Cheers,
Robin

Now you gotta try a Mutha.   :green:

satfrat

• Restricted
« Reply #259 on: 10 Apr 2010, 02:05 pm »
Now you gotta try a Mutha.   :green:

IF there was some way I could setup my system so I could use the Buss after my BPT, then I'd consider it but I just don't have the room. Seeing how I'm only using 1 plugin on the UberBuss as it is for the BPT only, it doesn't make much sense to expand outlets, now does it?  :D

Cheers,
Robin