A must try free demo!

vinyl_lady

Re: My Majik Buss
« Reply #300 on: 28 Apr 2010, 03:43 pm »
The Electra power cords that Danny sells work very well with the Majik and the Uber.  You'll like what they do.  I'm glad that you are enjoying the MajikBUSS.  It makes me happy when my clients are happy.
Dave

I'm using an Electra with my Uber and I am quite pleased with its performance.

jtwrace

• www.theintellectualpeoplepodcast.com
    • TIPP YouTube Channel
Re: A must try free demo!
« Reply #301 on: 28 Apr 2010, 03:45 pm »
I'm using something different and I'm pleased.

:)

Ruby Mae

« Reply #302 on: 28 Apr 2010, 03:51 pm »

and I am using the Electra with my Majik Buss ... they work quite nicely together  :thumb: 

jtwrace

• TIPP YouTube Channel
« Reply #303 on: 28 Apr 2010, 04:46 pm »
and I am using the Electra with my Majik Buss ... they work quite nicely together  :thumb:

You girls stick together.   :duh:

Danny Richie

« Reply #304 on: 28 Apr 2010, 04:52 pm »
I am using the Electra Cables with my Uber too.  :thumb:

jtwrace

• TIPP YouTube Channel
« Reply #305 on: 28 Apr 2010, 05:01 pm »
 :scratch:  No comment....for a change.   :)

Ruby Mae

« Reply #306 on: 28 Apr 2010, 05:06 pm »
You girls stick together.   :duh:

well we are a dynamic duo of sorts  :lol:
east and west coast vinyl ladies   :thumb:

jtwrace

• TIPP YouTube Channel
« Reply #307 on: 28 Apr 2010, 05:07 pm »
well we are a dynamic duo of sorts  :lol:
east and west coast vinyl ladies   :thumb:

:surrender:

Ruby Mae

« Reply #308 on: 28 Apr 2010, 05:14 pm »

vinyl_lady

« Reply #309 on: 28 Apr 2010, 05:24 pm »
:rotflmao:  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
+1  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
vinyl ladies stick together :rock: :thumb:

Ruby Mae

« Reply #310 on: 28 Apr 2010, 06:25 pm »
+1  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
vinyl ladies stick together :rock: :thumb:

rock on VLI   :drums:
yours truly VLII  :guitar:

oh BTW ...my air guitar and air drum skills have improved quite a bit since riding THE buss  :lol:

Audioclyde

« Reply #311 on: 28 Apr 2010, 07:55 pm »
I can't seem to find the Electra cables on Danny's site?

Danny Richie

« Reply #312 on: 28 Apr 2010, 08:00 pm »
I don't have them on my site yet (like a lot of things). Go to their website: www.electracable.com

jtwrace

• TIPP YouTube Channel
« Reply #313 on: 28 Apr 2010, 08:05 pm »
I don't have them on my site yet (like a lot of things). Go to their website: www.electracables.com

Linky no worky

Danny Richie

« Reply #314 on: 28 Apr 2010, 08:12 pm »
I accidentally added a "s" on the end. I'll modify it.

satfrat

• Restricted
  • Boston Red Sox!! 2004 / 2007 / 2013
« Reply #315 on: 28 Apr 2010, 10:47 pm »
Well I've got my turbocharged UberBuss back in my system and it blows me away what my BPT isn't doing by itself for my system as I had put so much stock into it for years. The highs snapped right back where I they had been and the bass,,, well it's never ever been as tight and defined as it is now. The imaging simply pops to life in the air. And the best part is all this won't fall apart as the volume gets maxxed out, absolutely no listeners fatigue. The UberBuss really brings out the most in my MHDT Havana tube Dac, hell the UberBuss brings out the most in all my audio/video gear. The UberBuss will never leave my system again, unless it's to a NY RAVE that is.  :eyebrows:

My system is now again killin' it Dave!!!  :notworthy:   :wave:

Cheers,
Robin

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
« Reply #316 on: 28 Apr 2010, 11:00 pm »
Well I've got my turbocharged UberBuss back in my system and it blows me away what my BPT isn't doing by itself for my system as I had put so much stock into it for years. The highs snapped right back where I they had been and the bass,,, well it's never ever been as tight and defined as it is now. The imaging simply pops to life in the air. And the best part is all this won't fall apart as the volume gets maxxed out, absolutely no listeners fatigue. The UberBuss really brings out the most in my MHDT Havana tube Dac, hell the UberBuss brings out the most in all my audio/video gear. The UberBuss will never leave my system again, unless it's to a NY RAVE that is.  :eyebrows:

Cheers,
Robin
:beer:

Good deal.

Dave

jtwrace

• TIPP YouTube Channel
« Reply #317 on: 28 Apr 2010, 11:57 pm »

Cheers,
Robin

Saaaweeeet!  What did Dave do to it?

Robin-

M-U-T-H-A

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
« Reply #318 on: 29 Apr 2010, 12:10 am »
Saaaweeeet!  What did Dave do to it?

Robin-

M-U-T-H-A
I patched up the case a bit, put on a new SS receptacle coverplate and put the new beta after-filters in it that are in Mutha.  It's true : better caps sound better.  The mod only applies to Ubers or Rev B units that have discreet receptacles. The fully potted units with the Leviton faceplate are close to impossible to get apart without destroying the unit.

I'm still working out the details, but I think the ones that are in Mutha are the final deal.  The after-filters are going to be a $100.00 option.... I think.  I'm still sourcing some parts and pieces.

An aside:  I chose steamed European beech as a case material for its' workability and hardness.  It seems that I got some a while back that was not properly dried and some units have started to open up seams.  I will repair and repaint these units at no charge other than freight if the customer wants me to do so.  I will be making subsequent units from Medex after I run out of the beech onhand.  I have had it long enough that shrinkage from drying is no longer a problem.  I much prefer the hardwood, but a man does what he has to do.
Dave

jtwrace

• TIPP YouTube Channel
« Reply #319 on: 29 Apr 2010, 12:15 am »
I patched up the case a bit, put on a new SS receptacle coverplate and put the new beta after-filters in it that are in Mutha.  It's true : better caps sound better.  The mod only applies to Ubers or Rev B units that have discreet receptacles. The fully potted units with the Leviton faceplate are close to impossible to get apart without destroying the unit.

I'm still working out the details, but I think the ones that are in Mutha are the final deal.  The after-filters are going to be a $100.00 option.... I think.  I'm still sourcing some parts and pieces.

Dave

Glad I was able to help in the R&D.   :D

That's not a bad cost for the option...the good thing is that some may want to just purchase new units and they can still turnover their older units for a very good price and save the buyer some dough.