A must try free demo!

jtwrace

• www.theintellectualpeoplepodcast.com
    • TIPP YouTube Channel
Re: A must try free demo!
« Reply #280 on: 22 Apr 2010, 01:30 am »
FWIW, I have a couple of new things trickling down the pipe and hope to have all of the bugs worked out in a month or so. 
Dave

:dunno:

Umm.  Hello??????????????????

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
« Reply #281 on: 22 Apr 2010, 01:50 am »
:dunno:

Umm.  Hello??????????????????
Jason,  I like you too much to have to shoot you   :guns:

Dave

jtwrace

• TIPP YouTube Channel
« Reply #282 on: 22 Apr 2010, 01:53 am »
Jason,  I like you too much to have to shoot you   :guns:

Dave

:bawl:

Ruby Mae

« Reply #283 on: 22 Apr 2010, 04:18 am »
+1 I have that same feeling. I was riding the Uber last night listening to Stephen Bishop's Careless LP and the Mo Fi pressing of Roy Orbison's All Time Greatest Hits. Although I am very familiar with both albums, I had not listened to them through the Uber before. I was pulled into the music. Their vocals were jaw-dropping and I was amazed at what I was hearing through my system.  :thumb:

Laura a/k/a VLI

we are truly fortunate to have a seat on da Buss aren't we Laura! I don't sleep anymore...I just listen  :lol:
VLII 

vinyl_lady

« Reply #284 on: 22 Apr 2010, 06:54 pm »
we are truly fortunate to have a seat on da Buss aren't we Laura! I don't sleep anymore...I just listen  :lol:
VLII

Yes we are :thumb: They're best Busses I've ever ridden  :beer: With the majik on the HDTV and the uber on my system with the ability to play the TV audio through the system, watching and listening to Palladia has become a 2d4 experience :drool: Thanks again Dave for putting your talents and knowledge into da Busses and sharing them with all your audio friends, old and new :thumb:

VLI

jtwrace

• TIPP YouTube Channel
« Reply #285 on: 22 Apr 2010, 06:58 pm »
You're welcome for the uber.   :lol:

satfrat

• Restricted
  • Boston Red Sox!! 2004 / 2007 / 2013
« Reply #286 on: 22 Apr 2010, 07:17 pm »

Laura might have forgotten the giver here but I haven't Jason!  :thumb:  Dave might be the Dad but you're definitely the big brother to her.  :lol:

Cheers,
Robin

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
« Reply #287 on: 22 Apr 2010, 07:54 pm »

Laura might have forgotten the giver here but I haven't Jason!  :thumb:  Dave might be the Dad but you're definitely the big brother to her.  :lol:

Cheers,
Robin
:thumb:

Dave

vinyl_lady

« Reply #288 on: 22 Apr 2010, 07:57 pm »
Thank you Jason :thankyou: I'm glad you decided to have Dave build you the MuthaBUSS, other wise I'd only be riding da majik buss. :kiss:

VLI

vinyl_lady

« Reply #289 on: 22 Apr 2010, 08:01 pm »

Cheers,
Robin

If Dave is the Dad and Jason the big brother to me, you have to at least be a first cousin since you'd be da one that recommended that I take a ride on the buss in the first place :thumb: :lol:

jtwrace

• TIPP YouTube Channel
« Reply #290 on: 22 Apr 2010, 10:00 pm »
If Dave is the Dad and Jason the big brother to me, you have to at least be a first cousin since you'd be da one that recommended that I take a ride on the buss in the first place :thumb: :lol:

Laura,

I'm sorry but you're waaay to cool to be my sister.  I'm thinking more like BFF.
 :lol:

julcat

My Majik Buss
« Reply #291 on: 27 Apr 2010, 11:51 pm »
After 10 day burning time in my system the Majik Buss works exactly as described by Danny

"The result is an absolutely black background underneath the music.  The noise floor vanishes.   Music is effortlessly delivered with subtlety and detail never before experienced on your system.  Bass is tighter with better pitch definition and more body.  Vocals and instruments possess enriched harmonic content and timbre.  High frequencies are airy and lose unnatural stridency.  Your musical collection will be a completely new experience with the MAJIK BUSS providing grunge free power to your system"

So the Majik Buss is one of the most cost effective improvement in my system i feel like i totally upgrade all my system, it really performs some Majic, everything sounds way better after conecting all the power cables to the Majik Buss, and i'm still using the stock power cables, so next move will be to upgrade to better ones.

Thanks Danny for such a great piece of electronics.

jtwrace

• TIPP YouTube Channel
Re: My Majik Buss
« Reply #292 on: 28 Apr 2010, 12:00 am »
After 10 day burning time in my system the Majik Buss works exactly as described by Danny

"The result is an absolutely black background underneath the music.  The noise floor vanishes.   Music is effortlessly delivered with subtlety and detail never before experienced on your system.  Bass is tighter with better pitch definition and more body.  Vocals and instruments possess enriched harmonic content and timbre.  High frequencies are airy and lose unnatural stridency.  Your musical collection will be a completely new experience with the MAJIK BUSS providing grunge free power to your system"

So the Majik Buss is one of the most cost effective improvement in my system i feel like i totally upgrade all my system, it really performs some Majic, everything sounds way better after conecting all the power cables to the Majik Buss, and i'm still using the stock power cables, so next move will be to upgrade to better ones.

Glad that you are experiencing what we all have found. It truly is awesome!  Dave from PI Audio really does do exceptional work manufacturing the Majik, Uber and Mutha.   :thumb:

Audioclyde

« Reply #293 on: 28 Apr 2010, 12:11 am »
Stop it you guys :o!!  You are making me more & more impatient and I just ordered an Uber yesterday  :drool:!

Seriously though it's great to keep reading all the comments from Dave's satisfied customers.

Randy

satfrat

• Restricted
  • Boston Red Sox!! 2004 / 2007 / 2013
« Reply #294 on: 28 Apr 2010, 12:21 am »

You do a very good job of describing what my system has been missing for slightly over a week now.  :thumb:  I sure hope the projected 3-7" of snow tomorrow doesn't prevent FED-EX from getting my UberBuss back to me & into my system again.  :duh:

Once you've gotten on The Buss , you don't ever want to get off!  :dance:

Cheers,
Robin

Ruby Mae

« Reply #295 on: 28 Apr 2010, 01:46 am »

Ain't it the truth  :thumb: Since I got the Buss I am up to the wee hours every night listening. Can we say REALLY late for work ?  :lol:

mjosef

« Reply #296 on: 28 Apr 2010, 04:17 am »

Unless its the Bus from Hell...saw a movie like that once, was a bus to the other side...there, u wouldn't be dancing... :eyebrows:

:lol: :lol:

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
« Reply #297 on: 28 Apr 2010, 04:17 am »

The Electra power cords that Danny sells work very well with the Majik and the Uber.  You'll like what they do.  I'm glad that you are enjoying the MajikBUSS.  It makes me happy when my clients are happy.

Dave

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
« Reply #298 on: 28 Apr 2010, 04:20 am »
Stop it you guys :o!!  You are making me more & more impatient and I just ordered an Uber yesterday  :drool:!

Seriously though it's great to keep reading all the comments from Dave's satisfied customers.

Randy
Hi, Randy.  I ordered your Furutech today.  Patience, my good man, patience.....

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mean, huh?   :icon_twisted:

Dave

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
« Reply #299 on: 28 Apr 2010, 02:29 pm »
Unless its the Bus from Hell...saw a movie like that once, was a bus to the other side...there, u wouldn't be dancing... :eyebrows:

:lol: :lol:
Hmmmmmmm... A HellBUSS.  I guess I could build one with everything shorted internally rigged to semtex.  I think I would only sell one and it would probably be a career ender for me, don't you think?

:nono:

Dave