New speaker cables and ic's

zybar

• Volunteer
  • Dutch and Dutch 8C's…yes they are that good!
New speaker cables and ic's
« on: 11 Apr 2009, 01:33 am »
Bill,

I just noticed that you have new lines of speaker cables and ic's out.

Looks like you are running the gamut and have everything for the budget conscious to the very high end.   :thumb:

Would you consider an AC tour?

Here are some pics for those who haven't seen them:

[/img]

George

Mariusz

Re: New speaker cables and ic's
« Reply #1 on: 11 Apr 2009, 01:42 am »
I would consider offering these in the package deals with my speakers but would have to try them first.
If they are really nice and offer good value, I would be happy to keep those in stock.

They look gorgeous.

(the cable which came with Bella phono is quite good and if it is any indication of other IC/speaker cable offerings from Bill, then I am sure they will be good performers)

Mariusz  :thumb:

larbo53

« Reply #2 on: 11 Apr 2009, 08:28 pm »
How do these compare to the MB Series III interconnect cables?

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #3 on: 12 Apr 2009, 12:03 am »
Zybar,
 Thanks for the the start of this thread. I wasn't sure if I should start another cable thread on AC.

Looks like you are running the gamut and have everything for the budget conscious to the very high end.   

The MB Series are doing very well.

Would you consider an AC tour?

Haven't thought about that. If we did, it would only be the lower level of the MB series line such as the "Bella".

I would consider offering these in the package deals with my speakers but would have to try them first.
If they are really nice and offer good value, I would be happy to keep those in stock.

I'll send you a PM about further cable discusions.

They look gorgeous.

Thank you.

(the cable which came with Bella phono is quite good and if it is any indication of other IC/speaker cable offerings from Bill, then I am sure they will be good performers)

That is the Emberglow from our Clarity Labs line. The Clarity is more of an entry level line but has been doing very well for over 10 years. The Emberglow has been our best selling cable since introduced. An exceptional value cable line.

I have been running what is now the MB Series Bella interconnect and speaker cables for about 6 years in my showroom. Some of you have even heard it without knowing. It was only recently that I was able to source the raw wire in quantities required to release these cables and do so at a reasonable price.

satfrat

• Restricted
  • Boston Red Sox!! 2004 / 2007 / 2013
« Reply #4 on: 12 Apr 2009, 12:32 am »
Bill, could you expand on the cable description such as type/quality/gage of the wire in each cable, dielectric used,,, anything else that might be of interest for a perspective buyer? Thanks. :thumb:

I know what you mean about your reluctance on starting another cable thread. :duh: Obviously George doesn't suffer from this, thataboy George. :thumb:

Cheers,
Robin

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #5 on: 12 Apr 2009, 12:36 am »
More information can be found on our website:

Interconnects: http://www.bellaextreme.com/mb%20interconnects.htm

Speaker cables: http://www.bellaextreme.com/mb%20series.htm

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #6 on: 18 Apr 2009, 02:53 am »
We now have some ictures of our Statement speaker cable.

Here we show the "Bella" speaker cable at left with the "Statement" speaker cable at right hooked up to a pair of Eventus Audio Phobos loudspeakers.

Cables in between. The Perfetto is the more popular cable at the moment.