software for cartridge setup

Dan Kolton

Re: software for cartridge setup
« Reply #20 on: 9 Apr 2009, 08:42 pm »
Brian,

How might one take advantage of you Adjust+ service from a non-Chicago area location (like Detroit)?

Brian Walsh

« Reply #21 on: 9 Apr 2009, 10:24 pm »
Brian,

How might one take advantage of you Adjust+ service from a non-Chicago area location (like Detroit)?

Hi Dan,
As it turns out I'm thinking of attending the Audio Karma show in early May in Livonia, so I could possibly do it for you then. Email me, or better yet call me to discuss particulars.

Hank

• http://www.geocities.com/hankbond1/index
« Reply #22 on: 20 Apr 2009, 04:46 pm »
Any hope for us down here in Austin, TX?

Brian Walsh

« Reply #23 on: 21 Apr 2009, 01:37 pm »
Any hope for us down here in Austin, TX?

Hank, you might want to contact Chris Feickert, chris (at) feickert (dot) com, to ask if anyone in your area has the software. Although some of my suppliers with whom I'm on very friendly terms are in the Austin area and have invited me to visit, it's a long haul. I hope at some point I'll make the trip to your fine city and take in some of the great musical entertainment, but exactly when I can't say.

When I have occasion to go somewhere such as the Audio Karma show in the Detroit area in a couple of weeks, it enables me to take care of folks in the respective area wanting the service.

TheChairGuy

« Reply #24 on: 21 Apr 2009, 02:18 pm »
Hank, you might want to contact Chris Feickert, chris (at) feickert (dot) com, to ask if anyone in your area has the software. Although some of my suppliers with whom I'm on very friendly terms are in the Austin area and have invited me to visit, it's a long haul. I hope at some point I'll make the trip to your fine city and take in some of the great musical entertainment, but exactly when I can't say.

Brian, we don't screen out direct references to other websites or emails here (as Audiogon, and possibly others, famously do).  Only if something is tossed in (which is pretty rare) a thread that is really outrageously obvious self-advertising or aggrandisement do we look askew at it.

Substantially, it's a laissez-faire attitude here.   

So, it's Chris_at_feickert.com if anyone wants to contact Chris Feickert :thumb:

John / co-Fac Vinyl Circle

(Edited to throw off SPAM-bot scent :wink:)
« Last Edit: 23 Apr 2009, 11:27 pm by TheChairGuy »

Brian Walsh

« Reply #25 on: 21 Apr 2009, 03:33 pm »
I did not post the address explicitly so as to prevent spambots.

Hank

« Reply #26 on: 22 Apr 2009, 04:44 pm »
Thanks Brian, I'm in no hurry - I've had this Wilson Beneshe TT and AT cart for a year and have not had the time to marry them up, so it may be that your trip here will be soon enough.
I will check with Chris, though.

John, thanks for your comment.

Hank

« Reply #27 on: 23 Apr 2009, 05:06 pm »
Okay, I found that it's not available in the Austin area.