Limited availability, Titan "Kits"

Mike Dzurko

Re: Limited availability, Titan "Kits"
« Reply #20 on: 12 May 2009, 12:11 am »
ONE left, if it doesn't go in the next two days, I'm going to mark it sold and save it for a friend  8)

tull skull

• I can't send hare in search of anything!
« Reply #21 on: 12 May 2009, 12:36 am »
Mike, I decided to nab that last one as I already have one titan kit and am hoping to build them both this summer. I used paypal but no discount recognized. Hopefully that is something taken care of after the fact?
thanks,
Alan

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #22 on: 12 May 2009, 01:07 am »
Mike, I decided to nab that last one as I already have one titan kit and am hoping to build them both this summer. I used paypal but no discount recognized. Hopefully that is something taken care of after the fact?
thanks,
Alan

Yes sir, in fact you should see the refund back to you within about 24 hours. Thanks!

tull skull

• I can't send hare in search of anything!
« Reply #23 on: 12 May 2009, 03:34 am »
Would you believe I still have an un-built Jag kit? Hoping to tackle that this summer as well. Might you have any ideas to bring it up to today's level of performance?

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #24 on: 12 May 2009, 01:01 pm »
Would you believe I still have an un-built Jag kit? Hoping to tackle that this summer as well. Might you have any ideas to bring it up to today's level of performance?

The Jag was and still is a great design and great speaker. I wouldn't change a thing!