Audiophile Delights

Crimson

Re: Audiophile Delights
« Reply #20 on: 8 Feb 2009, 08:52 pm »
Great stuff. I'm assuming everyone here knows who's website that is. Yes?

KeithA

« Reply #21 on: 8 Feb 2009, 09:42 pm »
Great stuff. I'm assuming everyone here knows who's website that is. Yes?

Not really. I quick search shows up Geoff Kait, or something like that. I wish I had time to create such a lavish charade....it's pretty good. Right up there with the Beatles and "Paul is dead" :D

Keith

werd

« Reply #22 on: 20 Dec 2009, 01:28 am »
Another 'tweak' only an 'audiofool' would place on or under components or speakers ...

Certified Data Ergo Mouse Pad - Black

wrong mousepad d-bag

nikon

« Reply #23 on: 20 Dec 2009, 05:00 pm »
Werd

The forum rules ...

'You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise...'

:nono:

rob80b

« Reply #24 on: 20 Dec 2009, 05:10 pm »

What's really funny is the number of "audiofiles" that have actually bought this gimmick believing that they actually work and ARE convinced that they are actually hearing something different.  :lol: :roll:

That's the problem, in many cases they do hear something different, but convince themselves it's an improvement.

Robert

werd

« Reply #25 on: 21 Dec 2009, 12:34 am »
Werd

The forum rules ...

'You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise...'

:nono:

yah but i didn t agree to having  to read all your nonsense. tit for tat will apply