Band of Brothers

ajzepp

Re: Band of Brothers
« Reply #20 on: 27 Jan 2009, 06:39 pm »
Got mine ordered, will likely be receiving it today.

Let us know what you think!

I actually miss the series, and it's only been a few weeks since I finished it. I may start it up again soon, myself  :thumb:

sbrtoy

« Reply #21 on: 27 Jan 2009, 08:42 pm »
There was a really interesting show on last weekend on history channel I believe about Hitler, I never knew the Russians found his remains, I always assumed they were never found.  They even have his jaw/dental work to this day, at least it relieved me to know the rumors about him escaping and living out his life elsewhere were not true...

anthony a.

« Reply #22 on: 27 Jan 2009, 10:53 pm »
yup. saw that one too in the summer.  its funny about 2 weeks before i went to germany in the summer, history channel had a 1 week special on hitler and ww2.  it kinda screwed me up when i got there cause i started looking at everyone funny :duh:.  but the things i learned on all those programs were truly amazing, not just the horror stuff but hitlers plans of the 1000 year germania reign as well as his plans on how to re-build berlin. 

sbrtoy

« Reply #23 on: 27 Jan 2009, 11:58 pm »
Last year while in France I made the trip down to the Normandy coast....anyone who is into the history MUST visit it at some point, places like Pointe Du Hoc, the US Cemetary, and Omaha Beach leave you speechless...