Eighth Nerve MIA?

dmrothfus

Eighth Nerve MIA?
« on: 26 Nov 2003, 01:55 am »
Hey everyone!

Several months ago, I placed my initial order and simply, the service was intelligent, friendly and easily head and shoulders above other companies I have dealt with. Likewise, the room and seam packs did amazing things for my system.

So with the holiday season rapidly approaching, I eagerly added Eighth Nerve products to my short wish list. As visions of framed responses and floor standers danced in my head, I began to realize that I was unable to reach anyone at Eighth Nerve.

I have sent a few e-mails and voice mails to Eighth Nerve and to Bill over the past three weeks (I later realized Bill was out of country and under the weather) but I haven't heard back. I sincerely hope all is well at Eighth Nerve and this is just the result of a thriving business.

However, I wanted to ask if anyone has had a similar experience recently or if anyone has suggestions on contact numbers or e-mail addresses.

Thanks for your help.

David

zybar

• Volunteer
  • Dutch and Dutch 8C's…yes they are that good!
Eighth Nerve MIA?
« Reply #1 on: 26 Nov 2003, 03:04 am »
David,

According to Nathan they are insanely busy.

I have had a hard time reaching them as well, but Nathan does keep trying to call me back.

I have left a few messages from Bill but haven't heard back.

GW

dmrothfus

Eighth Nerve MIA?
« Reply #2 on: 26 Nov 2003, 03:53 pm »
UPDATE –

I received a call from Nathan this morning. Basically, it looks like the business is thriving and as a result, with any growing business, it’s taking a little time to get to everyone.

However, I can say that the increased business hasn’t diminished their customer focus. Nathan and I had a quick, but very valuable conversation about my room as well as some new happenings in the audio world. All in all it was a pleasant diversion from the doldrums of the office.
So if anyone out there is trying to get through or place an order keep trying!

Thanks again,
David

WilliamL

Eighth Nerve MIA?
« Reply #3 on: 26 Nov 2003, 10:06 pm »
Folks and Bob,

I am here!!!! I got back from Japan and had to deal with jet lag and other snafus. Growing pains are always accentuated around the holidays too.  :?

Zybar and others.... call me anytime on my cellphone if you can't get Nathan or need me specifically at 347-742-5544. I am working on a local project during the daytime that is keeping me insanely busy but I hope to get caught up soon with everybody.

Thanks for understanding everybody!!! I am pedaling as fast as I can.  :roll: