7B SST DELIVERY

predrag

7B SST DELIVERY
« on: 5 Dec 2008, 05:52 pm »
James,

Two days ago I have ordered at our dealer here in Zagreb (Croatia) a pair of 7B SST´s.
I wonder if they will be here by Christmas time to be under our Christmas tree.

Cheers! :D

James Tanner

• Facilitator
  • The Demo is Everything!
    • http://www.bryston.com
Re: 7B SST DELIVERY
« Reply #1 on: 5 Dec 2008, 06:04 pm »
James,

Two days ago I have ordered at our dealer here in Zagreb (Croatia) a pair of 7B SST´s.
I wonder if they will be here by Christmas time to be under our Christmas tree.

Cheers! :D

We will try our best sir!

james

predrag

« Reply #2 on: 5 Dec 2008, 06:50 pm »
That´s a prompt reply!

Thank you James and have a nice weekend!

lyle1

« Reply #3 on: 8 Dec 2008, 05:40 pm »
Good Morning.....this is my first post on this site.  I hope Mr.Tanner and other folks don't take offence that I am not a current Bryston owner.  I think it is incredible that Mr.Tanner takes the time to respond to current and future Bryston customers on this forum.  This must be a testiment to the kind of Company that Bryston is, listening to their customers requests and needs. I would like ask Predrag how you like your PMC EB1i's?  I see you have a 4BSST and are in the process of upgrading to a set of 7BSST's.  How long have you had these speakers and do you know of many others that have the same?

predrag

« Reply #4 on: 9 Dec 2008, 04:52 pm »
Good Morning.....this is my first post on this site.  I hope Mr.Tanner and other folks don't take offence that I am not a current Bryston owner.  I think it is incredible that Mr.Tanner takes the time to respond to current and future Bryston customers on this forum.  This must be a testiment to the kind of Company that Bryston is, listening to their customers requests and needs. I would like ask Predrag how you like your PMC EB1i's?  I see you have a 4BSST and are in the process of upgrading to a set of 7BSST's.  How long have you had these speakers and do you know of many others that have the same?

Hello lyle1,

Yes, I agree with you and many others about Mr Tanner´s activity at this circle. It is great to have him with us!
EB1i is actually IB1 in floorstanding cabinet with the new SEAS tweeter.
When I heard IB1 for the first time about two years ago it was love at the first hearing.
It is the speaker of my life (probably until I hear MB2 or BB5). :D
I have EB1i since six months ago. So far so good! Performs any kind of music fine. It`s natural partner is Bryston 4B SST or higher!
Officially sold over our distributor there are three pairs here in Zagreb.
I know personally one other owner of EB1 (without i suffix). He loves them although he has also Quad 2905.
Your ears are best judge for any component so try to bring a pair or two to your home and listen to them at least for one weekend.
Also have a listen to IB2. They are really great!

Cheers!

Predrag   

b5pt9

« Reply #5 on: 9 Dec 2008, 05:27 pm »
Predrag I'm more than interested in your impressions once you go from 4BSST -> 7BSST with the EB1 speakers.   Keep us posted. :D

predrag

« Reply #6 on: 9 Dec 2008, 05:51 pm »
Predrag I'm more than interested in your impressions once you go from 4BSST -> 7BSST with the EB1 speakers.   Keep us posted. :D

Hello!

Well, my expectations are  not really about record breaking volume levels, rather about fine control and details that monoblocks can present.
I was very happy with how 4B SSTC done their job. It was a nice trade-in combination that I couldn`t miss.
Yes I will keep you informed when 7Bs come.
A pair of 7Bs are a good compromise between performance and purchase price.
28Bs cost twice as much.

lyle1

« Reply #7 on: 9 Dec 2008, 09:39 pm »
Predrag, I think you will very happy with what the monoblocs will do for you.  My current setup is Mcintosh Monobloc 501s' (500wpc) with their MCD 500 sacd/cd player with the EB1i's.  The sound is incredible...deep fast, controlled bass and a midrange to die for.  I had the Mcintosh MC402(400wpc) stereo amplifier before my monoblocs and I couldn't believe the difference in detail and bass control when I switched.  I wasn't interested in higher volume levels but more of the subtle details and the like.

predrag

« Reply #8 on: 24 Dec 2008, 10:18 am »
Dear Mr Tanner,

Yes, my amplifiers arrived here in Zagreb today.
Thank you very much for taking care with

Season´s greetings

Predrag

James Tanner

• Facilitator
  • The Demo is Everything!
    • http://www.bryston.com
« Reply #9 on: 24 Dec 2008, 12:01 pm »
Dear Mr Tanner,

Yes, my amplifiers arrived here in Zagreb today.
Thank you very much for taking care with

Season´s greetings

Predrag

Merry Christmas!

james