FS - ZYX AYAME by Sonic Purity from Australia

hiradi

• in my 70th year and one windy ride !!!
FS - ZYX AYAME by Sonic Purity from Australia
« on: 19 Nov 2008, 01:58 am »
ZYX -  Ayame - by Sonic Purity of Australia...!!!

This is one of the world's best Moving Coil transducers...In my 40 years pursuing this hobby I have had the pleasure of listening to quite a few great cartridges and after owning the ZYX Airy 3 ,I did not think that I could get better,but it did ...the Ayame ,as it is called for the Australian Importer,was another step forward and all the raves about this "nude" cartridge  is true....
I have sold my LaLuce turntable and my trusted AirTangent 2B ton earm...the Ayame has only been mounted in that combo for a few hours...before offering the Ayame for sale ,it has been mailed back to the master,Mr Hisayoshi Nakatsuka, for a clean bill of health...this was done through the Australian Importer and he can be contacted for verification of this...
I am reluctantly offering the Ayame for sale ,but it would not be worthy of any than the best equipment and I have decided to slowly get out of vinyl, for the time being...the motor bike is taking up too much time...

For pictures please e-mail me or go to the puremusicgroup.com website...
The cartridge comes with certificate and original packaging,Copper Coils,High Output of 0.48mV ...AU$4,950-. or US$3,350-. including Paypal and  postage worldwide...
I have recently sold 2 pairs of Feastrex drivers here on Audiocircle and you will have a "No Worries" deal here too...
You can check my feedback on Audiogon and e-bay under the same ID...

Thank you
Helmut

Quote from the puremusicgroup website....

Sonic Purity Ayame

Flagship of our cartridge range is the Sonic Purity Ayame. This cartridge was specifically commissioned from Mr. Nakatsuka of ZYX Corporation to be a no compromise design in every respect and exclusive to puremusicgroup.

Ayame is the Japanese word for “Snake Lily” and you will find a beautiful representation of this flower on the Ayame box. Mr Nakatsuka took the photo personally and we are very pleased to display it on our packaging.

We believe that no other cartridge can offer the life like presentation and musicality of the Ayame. It will compliment all high quality turntables and tonearms from the cost no object designs to more real world systems.

Ayame makes no concessions to convenience and is a “naked” cartridge with no body to impart unwanted resonances to the sound. We recommend it to customers with very delicate fingers.

We choose to specify copper for the coils for its natural sound and it is available in 0.48mV or 0.24mV output.

Every Ayame cartridge comes with a certificate of authenticity personally signed by Mr. Nakatsuka. It is expensive, yes, but it is an investment in quality and passion

hiradi

• in my 70th year and one windy ride !!!
Re: FS - ZYX AYAME by Sonic Purity from Australia
« Reply #1 on: 26 Nov 2008, 10:20 am »

BUNP price reduction to US$3,000-. this is a real bargain !!

ZYX -  Ayame - by Sonic Purity of Australia...!!!

This is one of the world's best Moving Coil transducers...In my 40 years pursuing this hobby I have had the pleasure of listening to quite a few great cartridges and after owning the ZYX Airy 3 ,I did not think that I could get better,but it did ...the Ayame ,as it is called for the Australian Importer,was another step forward and all the raves about this "nude" cartridge  is true....
I have sold my LaLuce turntable and my trusted AirTangent 2B ton earm...the Ayame has only been mounted in that combo for a few hours...before offering the Ayame for sale ,it has been mailed back to the master,Mr Hisayoshi Nakatsuka, for a clean bill of health...this was done through the Australian Importer and he can be contacted for verification of this...
I am reluctantly offering the Ayame for sale ,but it would not be worthy of any than the best equipment and I have decided to slowly get out of vinyl, for the time being...the motor bike is taking up too much time...

For pictures please e-mail me or go to the puremusicgroup.com website...
The cartridge comes with certificate and original packaging,Copper Coils,High Output of 0.48mV ...AU$4,950-. or US$3,350-. including Paypal and  postage worldwide...
I have recently sold 2 pairs of Feastrex drivers here on Audiocircle and you will have a "No Worries" deal here too...
You can check my feedback on Audiogon and e-bay under the same ID...

Thank you
Helmut

Quote from the puremusicgroup website....

Sonic Purity Ayame

Flagship of our cartridge range is the Sonic Purity Ayame. This cartridge was specifically commissioned from Mr. Nakatsuka of ZYX Corporation to be a no compromise design in every respect and exclusive to puremusicgroup.

Ayame is the Japanese word for “Snake Lily” and you will find a beautiful representation of this flower on the Ayame box. Mr Nakatsuka took the photo personally and we are very pleased to display it on our packaging.

We believe that no other cartridge can offer the life like presentation and musicality of the Ayame. It will compliment all high quality turntables and tonearms from the cost no object designs to more real world systems.

Ayame makes no concessions to convenience and is a “naked” cartridge with no body to impart unwanted resonances to the sound. We recommend it to customers with very delicate fingers.

We choose to specify copper for the coils for its natural sound and it is available in 0.48mV or 0.24mV output.

Every Ayame cartridge comes with a certificate of authenticity personally signed by Mr. Nakatsuka. It is expensive, yes, but it is an investment in quality and passion