I'm Back

Louis O

I'm Back
« on: 23 Sep 2008, 10:24 pm »
Hi everyone,

Things at the shop are looking up and I'm in production mode almost 100%. It's been a very weird month and half and everything is coming together.

I have a lot to share regarding the 6.5 alnico and the speakers they will be used in. The website details have been delayed as the fire and flood took out the models that were to be photographed. I have some more sets ready and will have this buttoned up very soon. The speakers are very special. The other changes are are a process of simplifying the line and basically will be a bookshelf/standmount and XRS style floorstander for each of the 3 drivers.

Prices are not going up and the 6.5 line is very well priced.

I appreciate the all your patience during this last month and a half. Way to much stuff happened at the same time.

I'm also setting aside a fund for driver development for future projects. Both complete speakers and drivers.

Thanks again,
Louis

ebag4

Re: I'm Back
« Reply #1 on: 23 Sep 2008, 10:28 pm »
Glad to hear you are back up and running Louis.

Best,
Ed

Alwayswantmore

« Reply #2 on: 24 Sep 2008, 01:52 am »
Hi Louis, glad to see you're making progress in your recovery from the fire. I also like your idea of simplifying the product line. Do you plan to keep dipoles as part of your future line-up?

Kent

rodge827

« Reply #3 on: 24 Sep 2008, 02:05 am »
Louis,

It's great to see your back in the swing of things. Moving forward is always a good direction. : :thumb:

Best to you dude,

Chris

el dub

« Reply #4 on: 24 Sep 2008, 11:15 am »
Glad to see you back.

You don't have to tell us how special the 6.5" alnicos are. W're in the process of figuring out when we can score a second pair.  aa

Glad everything is coming together. Can't wait to hear the details.

lw

murpan

• http://www.dinletimusic.com
« Reply #5 on: 26 Sep 2008, 04:58 pm »
Hello Louis,

I am soo glad you are welcome back to business. Still waiting good news for 6.5" Alnico drivers and making nice speakers again.

Best and warm regards. :thumb:

Murat Pancaroglu

kbuzz3

« Reply #6 on: 26 Sep 2008, 08:21 pm »
Jeez i just realized Louis had some of my fancy speaker grill material from way way back. I wonder if it survived the flood.  :lol:

Louis O

« Reply #7 on: 27 Sep 2008, 12:20 am »
Hi everyone,

Thanks and it's going pretty good now. I did get in a major shipment of 6.5" alnico drivers.

I have some speakers ready to be photographed. It won't be long to get them up on the site.

Hi Kent,

Thanks and looks like I will. It will be a specialty item. I will have a page on the site for these. I love the dipole/bipole and want to keep them.

Hi Chris,

Many thanks and you're right. It's all working out great.

Hi el dub,

Thanks and very happy you like the 6.5s. Listening to a set right now on the Dynakit. I did put an Eastern Electric BBA in between the ST-35 and the arcam. Great sound and killer for the bucks. All the electronics at retail is $1950. Got lots of drivers so no worry about a second set.

Hi Murat,

Many thanks for your post and can't wait for you to hear them. Getting quite a few ready.

Hi kbuzz3,

It did and still have it. No worry at all. It's really nice stuff too.

Thanks,
Louis

Eduardo AAVM

« Reply #8 on: 4 Oct 2008, 05:23 am »
I (we) are glad to see you are back on track, wish you the best, your speakers and attention are first rate.

Good luck Louis