Important Response Audio / Bella Extreme Update.

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
Important Response Audio / Bella Extreme Update.
« on: 13 Sep 2008, 01:03 pm »
At this time, our benches are full with modification work that I need to clear out as we gear up to start production on the Purity preamp. We also need to perform a complete overhaul of our lower floor wood shop and our component assembly shop.

We will not be scheduling any further modification or custom work till further notice. I will need at least 30 days to clear the benches of some very large custom orders.

Our production order of transformers is due in shortly and I have to get several preamp chassis built and ready to go. By this time, we hope to have some exciting news regarding the Purity preamp aa.

For those who have product and/or orders they are expecting, we are on schedule to get these done and back to you with minimal, if any delay.

Once the dust settles and time permits, we will also be working on a new custom pair of GR Research OB-7 Deluxe speakers and stereo dual driver OB subwoofers. Once these speakers are complete, our current demo pair will be put up for sale. Interested parties can contact me for the details.

I will also be taking an order for a pair of OB-5 speakers that can be custom built to your preference.

That's it for now but I will provide further updates as they come up.

Before signing off, I want to wish all those effected by this devastating hurricane Ike my very best wishes. I hope everyone is safe and dry. You will be in our prayers.
« Last Edit: 13 Sep 2008, 02:17 pm by Response Audio »

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
Re: Important Response Audio / Bella Extreme Update.
« Reply #1 on: 4 Oct 2008, 02:20 pm »
We are now getting caught up. Our transformer order has obviously been delivered and The Purity Extreme preamps for RMAF are complete and burning in and will be Denver bound tomorrow.

We still have quite a bit of mod work and service work to finish up. Now that we are an authorized service center for Audio Note UK, we have a few AN products on the bench as well.

We are still not yet scheduling modiification work and will provide updates as we finish up current work.