Invite to RMAF

Joe_K

Re: Invite to RMAF
« Reply #20 on: 17 Sep 2008, 01:53 am »
I'd want to do the happy hour before "White Punks On Dope"   :lol:

Wow, the Tubes bring back memories. One of these days I'll have to dig out my MOFI release and play it for old times sake. aa

JK

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #21 on: 3 Oct 2008, 06:16 pm »
Be sure to stop in our rooms (1022-1024) on Friday if you can. The earlier the better as DH Labs, GIK, Korato, and ACI will be giving out a limited number of small notebooks and pens just perfect for joting down notes on music and equipment as you travel the show. This will also be your last chance to enter the Grand Prize drawing for the Emerald XLs  :D
« Last Edit: 9 Oct 2008, 08:40 pm by Mike Dzurko »

woodsyi

• Volunteer
  • Always Look on the Bright Side of Life!
« Reply #22 on: 3 Oct 2008, 06:22 pm »
Not fair, Mike.  I gotta work Friday and won't arrive until 8PM.  :evil:  I will buy you a drink at the Marriott bar Friday night if you will enter me in the drawing and set aside a notebook and a pen for me.  aa  OK, maybe two or three drinks.  :lol: 

I will definitely come by Saturday.   :thumb:

tomagardner

« Reply #23 on: 3 Oct 2008, 09:52 pm »
"Unfortunately" the beer festival is that week also and I'll be "volunteering". Hope to get there on Sunday, though not too early.

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #24 on: 4 Oct 2008, 12:02 am »
Not fair, Mike.  I gotta work Friday and won't arrive until 8PM.  :evil:  I will buy you a drink at the Marriott bar Friday night if you will enter me in the drawing and set aside a notebook and a pen for me.  aa  OK, maybe two or three drinks.  :lol: 

I will definitely come by Saturday.   :thumb:

That darn work thing always gets in the way. Consider it done. I'm getting thirsty already :)

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #25 on: 4 Oct 2008, 03:08 pm »
"Unfortunately" the beer festival is that week also and I'll be "volunteering". Hope to get there on Sunday, though not too early.

I feel for you  :lol:  Seriously, if you get a chance, drop by and say hi as early Sunday as possible. I have to head for the airport fairly early. Noon maybe? (better check arrangements :)

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #26 on: 5 Oct 2008, 04:21 pm »
A couple of announcements ACI at the show:

First, we've been asked if we will be offering show specials on the equipment used at the show. The answer is yes. We will have available for sale at the show at least: 1 pair Sapphire XL Piano Black, 1 pair of Sanus Reference stands, 1 pair Emerald XL Piano Black and stands, and 1 Force XL in Satin Black. We'll also have two equipment racks. All will be offered for sale at the show if you can pay for, and pick them up on Sunday at the end of the show. Since we can save on the costs of drayage and return shipping, etc. we'll have absolute killer pricing. At RMAF 2006, we sold everything in the first 30 minutes of the show. Last year, it was the first and second day of the show. So, if you are interested, get to rooms 1022-1024 as early as possible and make an incredible deal.

Secondly, I have to fly out Sunday afternoon. To make my flight, I'll probably need to leave by late morning. I know the last two years folks have come by Sunday afternoon and been disappointed when I was already on the way home. Bryan, Glenn, Greg will all be rocking on, but if you want to talk to me, best to shoot for Friday, Saturday, or early Sunday.