Happy Birthday Kevin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TerryO

Happy Birthday Kevin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: 31 Aug 2008, 09:28 pm »
I hope all of you will join me in wishing Kevin P. Haskins a very happy 41st Birthday, with many more yet to come. For those who may not know Kevin personally, he delights in dancing the Hula (in his Hula skirt!) on any and all birthdays (and I've got the negatives).

Seriously though, Kevin's a genuine stand-up guy who does everything he can to live up to his beliefs. Honesty and Integrity are much more than just a couple of words in his vocabulary and he's a straight shooter as anyone that has followed this forum knows.
A loving husband and father, he's also a true friend. I feel privileged to know Kevin (Mr. Haskins) and hope to be just like him when I grow up. :green:

Best wishes Kevin on your special day!
Terry

jonwb

Re: Happy Birthday Kevin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: 1 Sep 2008, 01:18 am »
Hey!  Good catch Terry!

Happy Birthday Kevin!   :birthday:

Have fun!   :banana piano:

Kevin Haskins

« Reply #2 on: 1 Sep 2008, 05:28 pm »
I hope all of you will join me in wishing Kevin P. Haskins a very happy 41st Birthday, with many more yet to come. For those who may not know Kevin personally, he delights in dancing the Hula (in his Hula skirt!) on any and all birthdays (and I've got the negatives).

Seriously though, Kevin's a genuine stand-up guy who does everything he can to live up to his beliefs. Honesty and Integrity are much more than just a couple of words in his vocabulary and he's a straight shooter as anyone that has followed this forum knows.
A loving husband and father, he's also a true friend. I feel privileged to know Kevin (Mr. Haskins) and hope to be just like him when I grow up. :green:

Terry

I guess this is where I give you a big man-hug and say "I love you man!".   

Why do you have to say all that stuff Terry?   It just isn't manly to have an Oprah moment like that.   Save it for after I'm dead.    :lol:

RJR

« Reply #3 on: 1 Sep 2008, 05:46 pm »
Happy Birthday Kevin!!  Best wishes and numerous blessings.

And I thought you were still 39?

Bob

TerryO

« Reply #4 on: 1 Sep 2008, 07:24 pm »

Terry

I guess this is where I give you a big man-hug and say "I love you man!".   

Why do you have to say all that stuff Terry?   It just isn't manly to have an Oprah moment like that.   Save it for after I'm dead.    :lol:

I would save it, but I'll probably be gone first.

OK, since it's your birthday, I'll drop Oprah and add a pint or two of Testosterone into the mix.

Hi Everyone,
If you guys could take a couple of seconds off from working on your Harley's, would you give a virtual high-five to Kevin on his B-day? Remember, you can still hold your can of beer in your other hand and it only takes a second. Yeah, That's it!

Kevin's the guy with major mojo, a real two fisted drinker and party animal. He's one bad Dude, being a former Army Ranger and combat veteran, so whatever you do, don't mess with the man or call him out!
He can get down and yet gives a whole new meaning to "Cool."
Hell, I wouldn't buy a pair of shades without talkin' to Kevin first, that's how cool he is. To his Buddy's: he's just Kevin, but the ladies call him "Sex Machine."

"Kevin's a Man, that's never known fear...
 And all that he needs is Whiskey and Beer...
 Tra-La, Tra-La, Tra-La"

Well, that's certainly an improved posting for Birthday Boy :thumb:

Best Regards,
Terry

Kevin Haskins

« Reply #5 on: 2 Sep 2008, 04:02 pm »
Much better...  not 100% accurate but since when did the truth matter all that much when it comes to male bonding rituals?    ;-)

Kevin Haskins

« Reply #6 on: 2 Sep 2008, 04:05 pm »
Happy Birthday Kevin!!  Best wishes and numerous blessings.

And I thought you were still 39?

Bob

Thanks Bob.... nope.   I'll be 41 this week.    I don't feel that old until I try to run five miles or look in the mirror.   I need to get more exercise.   A buddy of mine owns a 24-hour fitness center so I should probably treat myself to a membership.

RJR

« Reply #7 on: 2 Sep 2008, 06:03 pm »
Kevin,

I thought you were like Jack Benny who was never older than 39!

Or does that date me?

Bob