What new games have you bought lately?

Bob in St. Louis

• Volunteer
  • "Introverted Basement Dwelling Troll"
Re: What new games have you bought lately?
« Reply #80 on: 21 Nov 2014, 02:51 pm »
"Destiny" on PS4. Awesome game.
Anybody else play?

jqp

• Volunteer
  • Each CD lovingly placed in the nOrh CD-1
« Reply #81 on: 25 Nov 2014, 01:58 am »
I played in the Alpha, the Beta, and now have the finished product. Haven't played it much in the last month. - Right now I am waiting for a 2.44GB update before I can even play. Hopefully it will be worth it :)

GentleBender

« Reply #82 on: 16 Sep 2015, 12:27 pm »
Just grabbed Destiny: The Taken King expansion and hope to log a few hours in soon. If this isn't the big fix people are saying it is, this will be the last expansion I purchase for Destiny. So far I just did a few simple bounties this morning and hope to see more changes, it does hurt a little to see my Legendary armor and weapons bested by new common ones I pick up. But with a bunch of new weapons to try it should get better.  :thumb:

Bob in St. Louis

• Volunteer
« Reply #83 on: 16 Sep 2015, 01:04 pm »
I'm totally addicted to this game. This should give you an idea to what extent, although won't mean anything to anybody that doesn't play the game. Here are my three characters:

GentleBender

« Reply #84 on: 16 Sep 2015, 01:42 pm »
I'm guessing not many gamers on this site, but I have all three characters too. My favorite so far has been the Warlock with the Titan coming in second. Looking forward to unlocking the new subclass for each. I see you play on PS4 :nono:, I'm on Xbone...

I'll end up with both at some point but music has taken front seat lately. I only chose the Xbone because I like removable batteries in my controller and they enabled media playback from my NAS. I found that my PS3 controller is now dead and I will have to disassemble it and replace the battery. I can't bring myself to throw away a perfectly good controller just because the battery will no longer charge.

Woodsea

« Reply #85 on: 16 Sep 2015, 04:04 pm »
I almost picked it up.  But, I am finally jumping into next gen when my Halo 5 console comes in next month.  That and FIFA 16 will keep me busy.  I may pick it up in December or Black Friday.

Have fun!

Bob in St. Louis

• Volunteer
« Reply #86 on: 16 Sep 2015, 07:33 pm »
Yea, GB, I think there's only a handful and most of those seems to be XBox guys. I think the only PS guy was Ed ("Eclien"), and he's not a FPS kinda guy.
Game on dudes!  :D

Bemopti123

« Reply #87 on: 16 Sep 2015, 08:51 pm »
I'm guessing not many gamers on this site, but I have all three characters too. My favorite so far has been the Warlock with the Titan coming in second. Looking forward to unlocking the new subclass for each. I see you play on PS4 :nono:, I'm on Xbone...

I'll end up with both at some point but music has taken front seat lately. I only chose the Xbone because I like removable batteries in my controller and they enabled media playback from my NAS. I found that my PS3 controller is now dead and I will have to disassemble it and replace the battery. I can't bring myself to throw away a perfectly good controller just because the battery will no longer charge.

I got a spare battery in order to replace what I thought was a dying battery just to find out that when I dismantled and replaced the battery, it was glitchy. Still did not charge properly.  While others might be more electrically or mechanically inclined, I get this impression that the longevity of these units is typically tied with its battery lifespans.