Orders for Musica Bella amplifiers and Purity preamp & more pictures.

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
We have been receiving a lot of inquiries lately on our new Musica Bella Musicale mono blocs and Purity preamp with many asking if they can preorder and put down a deposit. While the interest in these products is greatly appreciated :D, we are not yet ready to start taking orders. We have had custom transformers designed for both these products and still need to put our pricing together.

We are now working on another Purity preamp utilizing remote volume only in a beautiful Bubinga & Curly Maple chassis.  We were able to source a limited batch of highly figured Curly maple that would make any top rate guitar jealous. Picture will be posted once complete. This unit will be available for audition at our Midwest affiliate, Jam'n Audio.

Our prototype Purity preamp has been up and running in one of our systems for some time now and sounding better by the hour. Below is a picture of the unit that will be our permanent demo piece and we are working hard to get this one finished up as soon as possible. This unit features a full function remote.

I want to thank everyone once again for your interest in these products. We are working hard to get all the details and pricing together.

Preliminary information:

Purity preamplifier
http://www.bellaextreme.com/purity%20preamp.htm

« Last Edit: 31 Aug 2008, 11:13 pm by Response Audio »

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
Re: Orders for Musica Bella mono blocs and Purity preamp.
« Reply #1 on: 14 Aug 2008, 01:40 am »
Hello AC'ers
 I want to thank those who have sent emails asking about these products. I few of you asked if you could be put on a contact list.

Most inquiries have been for the Purity preamp but I am putting together a contact list for all three products:

Musica Bella Purity preamplifier, Purity stereo amplifier and Musicale Mono blocs.

Being put on the list is not a obligation to purchase. It simply means you will be contacted when we have pricing determined and ready to start taking orders.

For the Purity preamp, models with remote control will have a slightly longer turnaround time.

For those interested, please provide the following information in a PM or email at Response34@aol.com

Product of interest
 Name
 State/Country
 Phone number
 Email address
 Also please include a brief description of the wood(s) you would like used in building  your chassis.

I will contact people via email or phone depending on your preference when we are ready to start taking orders.

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
Re: Orders for Musica Bella mono blocs and Purity preamp.
« Reply #2 on: 15 Aug 2008, 01:35 pm »
We have been receiving quite a few request for notification. I did forget one thing to ask for in regard to information. When submiting your name to be contacted about the availability of the Purity Preamp, please also let us know if you would like any remote control options.

We have now put together a Conact Form on our website for those who like to be contacted when the Musica Bella Purity Preamp, Purity Amplifier and Musicale Mono Blocs are ready to order.

http://www.bellaextreme.com/Bella%20Contact%20Form.htm

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
Re: Orders for Musica Bella amplifiers and Purity preamp.
« Reply #3 on: 18 Aug 2008, 03:53 pm »
Here is a picture of a full manual Purity preamp that is being built for audition by some associates.
This is also Bubinga and Curly Maple. It still need more sanding and several more coats of finish. The knobs on the fron....from left to right: Power Switch, Volume, Source Selection.

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
To update those currently on our contact list (I will send out emails as well), we are very close to having the final pricing determined for the Purity preamp. Below are a few shots of the manual controlled Purity running in one of our systems. Clean, quiet, fast and articulate.

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
The preamp above (last two post) is the unit that was mentioned in the  first post; " We are now working on another Purity preamp utilizing remote volume only in a beautiful Bubinga & Curly Maple chassis.  We were able to source a limited batch of highly figured Curly maple that would make any top rate guitar jealous. Picture will be posted once complete. This unit will be available for audition at our Midwest affiliate, Jam'n Audio".

We ended up going full manual as I have received a few orders for remote versions and do not yet have enough remotes to go around. Jam'n Joe will just have to get up to adjust volume. It will be shipping out next week.

Showroom Purity Preamp

The Purity pictured in the first post now has a manual source selector. We will only be offering the full function remote as a special order. How many people really need remote source selection on a linestage :scratch:.

This preamp now has a custom Bubinga control knob on either side of the LED readout. The knob on the left is for power and on the right is for source selection. The preamp is complete and I am only waiting on delivery of the hand units which will be here early next week.

Purity Phono Preamp?

Hmmm........... stay tuned.

Stereo amp and mono blocs

I am now working on chassis for the Musica Bella Purity stereo amp and Musicale mono blocs.

Musicale Phono preamp

I am also working on new hardwood chassis for my demo Musicale Phono preamp as we are getting away from metal chassis.
 With the phono stage turning out better than we had hoped, I will be offering this phono stage in a stand alone product. I need to build one for myself so I can spin vinyl when auditioning the Purity preamp.

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
A few shots of the back side of the Purity preamplifier.

The back panel is made up of two layers of Baltic Birch. One is 1/2" thinck while the other 1/4" thick. You will also notice an opening towards the top for ventilation.

This particular piece sacrificed one set of the RCA outputs for a balanced XLR connector. It is not a true balanced circuit

The picture below shows a close up of the Speak-On Power Con connector that we use for AC input

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
 UPDATE: See next post
« Last Edit: 31 Aug 2008, 11:00 pm by Response Audio »

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
The Purity preamplifier and Purity Stereo Amplifier are now available.

Purity Preamplifier:

Please note there has a been a price change for the Purity preamplifier. We have decided to take a different approach for retail distribution which means a significantly lower price for inital orders.

http://www.bellaextreme.com/purity%20preamp.htm

Purity Amplifier

The Purity stereo amplifier is also now available for order. This unit will come with our newly designed mains transformer and custom hardwood chassis.

http://www.bellaextreme.com/purity%20amplifier.htm

Musicale Mono Blocs

We are still working on further circuit enhancements and refinements for this product.

By the way, some of you have asked for a picture of our demo Purity preamp after control knobs have been installed......... This piece uses manual source selection and remote volume.

pbrstreetgang

They look grat Bill, I am confused about the comment of LED. is this just a light or a readout?

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
 With one of the remote controls, not the DACT attenuator, we do have an option of a numerical LED volume level indicator. It identifies the volume level from 0-60.