Cherry Amplifier (R) ---- What We're About

AmpDesigner333

Re: Cherry Amplifier (R) ---- What We're About
« Reply #720 on: 25 Mar 2018, 06:40 pm »
If you've ever wanted a Cherry Amp or DAC DAC, you have less than 30 hours to take advantage of the sweet goodies here:
http://kck.st/2CH4sLB

Included is a pair of Demo Golden Cherry Amps in mint condition, the new 130dB+ DAC DAC 2 HS, and our Cherry Digital Preamp pre-order.

....and, of course, Stereo MEGAs, and MEGA MONOs.

In any case, we are starting to see the fortunate success of an innovative, customer-first company.  I couldn't be more proud of our customers!  They are smart, and took a calculated risk on a relatively unknown company.  They deserve all the credit for Cherry Amp's success.

-Tommy O  :D

OzarkTom

« Reply #721 on: 25 Mar 2018, 08:43 pm »
It is hard to believe those demo cherry mono amps are still there.

AmpDesigner333

« Reply #722 on: 27 Mar 2018, 06:54 pm »
Thanks to our amazing backers, we have succeeded with our MEGAschino Intro Kickstarter and reached 511% !

Kal Rubinson

« Reply #723 on: 1 Aug 2018, 01:52 pm »
Tom Goetz sent a pair of speakers and bought an ad, never got one review. Too much politics.
There must be more to this than stated here.
1.  Reviewers must review any products that they accept for review.  (That does not include unsolicited submissions.)
2.  Buying an ad is not relevant.

OzarkTom

« Reply #724 on: 1 Aug 2018, 05:43 pm »
There must be more to this than stated here.
1.  Reviewers must review any products that they accept for review.  (That does not include unsolicited submissions.)
2.  Buying an ad is not relevant.

1. Gordon Holt made a mock-up review and sent it to Tom Goetz damning his speakers, but Sterophile never published that review. The Goetz was much better than the Vandersteen 2's or the Thiel speakers. I use to sell all three. But that was back in the 80's, it may not be so true today.

2.Goetz did buy an ad, so that part maybe true.

Kal Rubinson

« Reply #725 on: 1 Aug 2018, 10:44 pm »
1. Gordon Holt made a mock-up review and sent it to Tom Goetz damning his speakers, but Sterophile never published that review. The Goetz was much better than the Vandersteen 2's or the Thiel speakers. I use to sell all three. But that was back in the 80's, it may not be so true today.
Well, that antedates my tenure and JGH ain't around to explain.

2.Goetz did buy an ad, so that part maybe true.
He may have believed that it was relevant but, afaik, it is not so today.

rodge827

« Reply #726 on: 13 Oct 2018, 12:19 am »