Red Wine Audio factory tour

Srajan Ebaen

• Industry Participant
Red Wine Audio factory tour
« on: 11 Jul 2008, 06:54 am »
Steve Marsh just published impressions and pix of his visit to Vinnie's new digs here: http://www.6moons.com/industryfeatures/redwineaudio/tour.html

Frisco

Re: Red Wine Audio factory tour
« Reply #1 on: 11 Jul 2008, 07:46 am »
Hi Srajan,

I really enjoy reading and looking at the great pics about factory tours   :thumb:..............keep up the great work and

more factory tours please      :drool:

Srajan Ebaen

• Industry Participant
« Reply #2 on: 11 Jul 2008, 10:04 am »
Well, one of the bennies of our new digs is far easier access in that regard. I can hop on a train or in a car and visit any number of factories in Italy, Austria, Switzerland and further north and that's, in fact, the plan. So look for more of these factory tours later in the year when we have settled into our new pad in Southern Switzerland come August.

Mariusz

« Reply #3 on: 11 Jul 2008, 01:14 pm »
Factory tours and interviews with the designers are always welcome addition.

Cheers
Mariusz

Vinnie R.

• Industry Contributor
    • http://www.vinnierossi.com
« Reply #4 on: 11 Jul 2008, 01:17 pm »
Steve's factory tour article came out great!  8)  We thank Steve for driving up to visit us and taking the time to check out what we've been up to and asking questions about where we are going.  It was a lot of fun and you are always welcome!

Just so everyone knows, RWA is not just a "Men-Only" company. We have our sites on a future female employee  :wink::

The cutest thing now is when Isabella sees the tubes of the Isabella preamp, she says "Tooooooobs! Tooooooooobs!"  It is the cutest thing  :lol:

Thanks again!

Vinnie

Frisco

« Reply #5 on: 11 Jul 2008, 04:36 pm »
Hey Vinnie.......

Do I see a possible 3rd generation at Red Wine Audio?  aa   She's a cutie and I'm sure she'll make a fine addition to your company.  :thumb:

winebroker2007

« Reply #6 on: 11 Jul 2008, 09:05 pm »
Vinnie--

It's a good thing RWA is on the road to great success!  :beer: Do you have any idea how much it will eventually cost to send Isabella to R.P.I. for her E.E. degree, not to mention her Master's... ?   :cry:

--George

cryoparts

« Reply #7 on: 11 Jul 2008, 09:46 pm »
I loved the photo of all those Metcal soldering stations lined up ready for action!  Nice new digs!

I wish you continued success.

Peace,

Lee

nonoise

• A republic, if you can keep it.
« Reply #8 on: 12 Jul 2008, 03:11 am »
Nice digs.
I love the old look of the place.
And to think that Isabella will inherit all of this!
As for Srajan, south of Switzerland?!
Dude!

nonoise

lpost

« Reply #9 on: 12 Jul 2008, 09:14 pm »
Since the day I met V.R. at the HE show in NYC.   I knew I would have to own one of his  Sig 30 amps... Have since let him upgrade it and look foward to powering it up every morning...  we are so pleased with the purity of sound...     would love to be able to stop by to visit V in his element,  but thanks to this article,  I feel just that much closer to the Red Wine audio Team.  Thanks for the behind the scenes look!! 
Mark  in  Pitts. PA

krmathis

« Reply #10 on: 13 Jul 2008, 02:50 pm »
Really nice article and pictures!
I have a Signature 30.2 on the way from RWA, and certainly have my eyes on the upcoming Isabellina. Great to see pictures of the factory where they are all designed and put together.

Thanks! :D

Alwayswantmore

« Reply #11 on: 14 Jul 2008, 12:24 am »
You've come a long way in the past couple years! Best wishes for your future success and happiness, both at work and at home. Kent

Vinnie R.

• Industry Contributor
    • http://www.vinnierossi.com
« Reply #12 on: 14 Jul 2008, 01:18 am »
All,

Thank you all for your kind words!  I'm glad you enjoyed the 6moons RWA Factory Tour, and I
had a lot of fun showing Steve what we do at our new place.  The nice thing about this building
is that there is more space available inside for rent... you never know when you are going to need it!  aa

Thanks again!

Vinnie

stevenkelby

• Adelaide, South Australia
« Reply #13 on: 14 Jul 2008, 09:59 am »
Great to see your factory Vinnie, was a nice article, I feel like I was there!

Hopefully you need that extra space soon, I'm sure it will be sooner rather than later.

Steve.

kyrill

« Reply #14 on: 14 Jul 2008, 11:08 am »
Steve Marsh just published impressions and pix of his visit to Vinnie's new digs here: http://www.6moons.com/industryfeatures/redwineaudio/tour.html

very nice Srajan, woul like 6moons to do it more often