Face Audio Summer Sale

Kevin Haskins

Face Audio Summer Sale
« on: 1 Jul 2008, 03:10 pm »
The entire Titanium lineup is on sale until Aug.    If you are in the market for a high quality pro-amp, now is the time to get one.   

To get the deal, you HAVE to go through the shopping cart on the web site.   I'm not allowed to post sale prices on the web site.   Go through the order system and make sure you make a note during checkout about the sale price.    I'll only charge your card for the sale price + shipping.   Shipping is typically around $25-$30 via FedEX GND.   These all ship direct from the Face Audio warehouse and the sale is good only while current inventory last.   Some of these models only have limited amounts of inventory so if you are interested in a particular model, don't wait until the last minute.   

F1200-TS:   $699
F700-TS:   $635
F500-TS:  $587
F250-TS:   $525

To make the deal even sweeter, if you buy one of our Exodus subwoofers I'll pay for GND shipping anywhere in the lower 48 states!    That is FREE shipping for both the amplifier AND FREE shipping for the subwoofer, another $60-$80 incentive! 

Deal only good if you go through the shopping cart and make my life easy!   :lol:

http://www.diycable.com/main/default.php?cPath=146

Big Red Machine

Re: Face Audio Summer Sale
« Reply #1 on: 1 Jul 2008, 03:26 pm »
Wow!  Might be the time to add some serious power across the front of my HT.

Looks like a 15A IEC as well.

zybar

• Volunteer
  • Dutch and Dutch 8C's…yes they are that good!
« Reply #2 on: 1 Jul 2008, 03:35 pm »
Pretty darn good sale!   :thumb:

Kevin, is there one sweet spot in the line or are they all pretty much the same outside of the power rating?

George

woodsyi

• Volunteer
  • Always Look on the Bright Side of Life!
« Reply #3 on: 1 Jul 2008, 03:41 pm »
How about a F1200 TS/Maelstrom-X/box package deal? :D

Kevin Haskins

« Reply #4 on: 1 Jul 2008, 03:48 pm »
Pretty darn good sale!   :thumb:

Kevin, is there one sweet spot in the line or are they all pretty much the same outside of the power rating?

George

The price delta is such that it doesn't go up much with power.   I always thought that for the price difference, the F1200-TS was the bomb.   But... .if you don't need the power and you are filling a rack with multiple amplifiers for a home theater install the lower power units may make sense.    Really, there is little to be gained by putting a 1200W on a loudspeaker that doesn't need it.   

Note also... these are all pro-audio amps (although the build quality is upscale of your typical pro-amp).   They have fans so don't expect them to run whisper quite in the listening room.   These are great for HT installs where you are sticking them in the closet or in another space where the fan noise is a non-issue.   

Kevin Haskins

« Reply #5 on: 1 Jul 2008, 03:51 pm »
How about a F1200 TS/Maelstrom-X/box package deal? :D

We are getting the first prototype built now.   Give me a call if you want to be the Guinea Pig.    I guarantee it will look and perform great.   :thumb:

Figure about $1300 for the amplifier, enclosure & driver.   

Kevin Haskins

« Reply #6 on: 5 Jul 2008, 04:34 pm »
This sale ends July 30th, with ZERO exceptions.     Plan accordingly...

woodsyi

• Volunteer
  • Always Look on the Bright Side of Life!
« Reply #7 on: 8 Jul 2008, 01:16 pm »
I am a (the?) guinea pig.   aa 

I will be shaking when I get to play with these in the house.  :wink:

JoshK

« Reply #8 on: 8 Jul 2008, 01:31 pm »
Those are seriously tempting.  They look like they mean business. 

Is there any noticeable difference in idle fan noise between the models?  I mean do the higher powered ones run their fans higher?   I think I'd mount the amp under the floor in the basement and not worry about the fan noise, but others might not have such an option. 

Kevin Haskins

« Reply #9 on: 29 Jul 2008, 05:15 pm »
Ok...  tomorrow is the LAST day for receiving orders on these.    I don't control the time-frame of the sale.   After tomorrow they go back to their normal price structure without exception.

Kevin Haskins

« Reply #10 on: 30 Jul 2008, 05:31 pm »
Today is IT!   Last call!   

Russell Dawkins

« Reply #11 on: 30 Jul 2008, 06:59 pm »
The entire Titanium lineup is on sale until Aug.    If you are in the market for a high quality pro-amp, now is the time to get one.   

http://www.diycable.com/main/default.php?cPath=146

Kevin - a little late to be bringing your attention to this, but in the link provided, the prices for the various models seem all confused, or am I wrong?

Russell