SP TECH REVELATION MK III MUNDORF CROSSOVERS - 7K this week only!!!

RodMCV

" Gee Honey, no one would buy them!"

tdangelo

" Gee Honey, no one would buy them!"

not me anyway  :?

mcullinan

Perhaps he is away?
Mike

RodMCV

]

not me anyway  :?
[/quote]

Wow nice gallery.
Think of these Revelations as a 2 way tower, the most real and alive sound ever
and maybe you do want them!

alotaklipsch

Is there a reason why you have not put them on Audiogon  :scratch:

Only reason is, I was hoping to sell to a SP TECH audiocircle lover, we shall see :drool: :duh:

alotaklipsch

Perhaps he is away?
Mike

IIIMMMMM BACKKKKK :thumb:

alotaklipsch

I am backkk :deadhorse: :wine:

BTW, these are MY speakers :thumb:

This is a picture of the speakers for sale, taken at the Chang get-together in Denver last October.

I don't recall anyone who wasn't in awe of the sound that evening.  I was particularly impressed they could sound so good with a crossover, an amp and a preamp all less than a week old.

Opinions vary, of course, but I certainly don't think them ugly.  Even if they were, their sonic abilities more than make up for any perceived aesthetic shortcomings IMHO.

ADDENDUM:  Note the no-longer-available black woofers.  They sound no different than the silver woofers, but I think they work particularly well with the high-gloss piano lacquer finish.

Wow, I go outa town for the weekend, and this thread has life :drool:

DU, Thank you for posting the photo's.  I wish someone could just come by for a listen, they would surely take em home :lol:I hope to get the bigger ones, once I get settled in.

Ted, Thanks for all the great comment's, and input on the Rev's.

jackman

I am backkk :deadhorse: :wine:

BTW, these are MY speakers :thumb:

This is a picture of the speakers for sale, taken at the Chang get-together in Denver last October.

I don't recall anyone who wasn't in awe of the sound that evening.  I was particularly impressed they could sound so good with a crossover, an amp and a preamp all less than a week old.

Opinions vary, of course, but I certainly don't think them ugly.  Even if they were, their sonic abilities more than make up for any perceived aesthetic shortcomings IMHO.

ADDENDUM:  Note the no-longer-available black woofers.  They sound no different than the silver woofers, but I think they work particularly well with the high-gloss piano lacquer finish.

Wow, I go outa town for the weekend, and this thread has life :drool:

DU, Thank you for posting the photo's.  I wish someone could just come by for a listen, they would surely take em home :lol:I hope to get the bigger ones, once I get settled in.

Ted, Thanks for all the great comment's, and input on the Rev's.

Hey, what ever happened to these?

alotaklipsch

Still available, was busy w/dad in hospital all summer.

jackman

Still available, was busy w/dad in hospital all summer.

Very sorry to hear (about your dad).  I hope everything turns out OK with your dad (I went through something similar last year) and hope you sell your speakers soon.  They are very beautiful. 

I could have bought several pairs with the amount of money I lost over the past month (not including the dismal amount lost YTD prior to the big fall), and this doesn't even include my 401K. 

alotaklipsch

7k this week only :duh:

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
7k this week only :duh:

A VERY good deal.... :thumb:

Se7en

I cannot believe that these haven't found a new home yet. I've been regularly checking on this thread to see if they've been sold so I can stop losing sleep over them.  :banghead:

This is a once in a life time opportunity folks. Someone needs to jump on these.

Steve, if all else fails I'll certainly keep an eye on them for you until the right buyer comes along. I can at least afford the shipping.  8)

Best of luck!

Big Red Machine

So tempting. :whip:

mcullinan

HAve you put them on Audiogon yet??
Id buy em but Im waiting for my Continuum 2.5s to arrive any day now!!
Mike

alotaklipsch

I cannot believe that these haven't found a new home yet. I've been regularly checking on this thread to see if they've been sold so I can stop losing sleep over them.  :banghead:

This is a once in a life time opportunity folks. Someone needs to jump on these.

Steve, if all else fails I'll certainly keep an eye on them for you until the right buyer comes along. I can at least afford the shipping.  8)

Best of luck!

Thanks, BTW, I would consider partial trade for top grade digital too :duh:

cujobob

if my speaker money wasnt tied up with the RSLIIs then I would be all over these... incredible deal!

zybar

• Volunteer
  • Dutch and Dutch 8C's…yes they are that good!
if my speaker money wasnt tied up with the RSLIIs then I would be all over these... incredible deal!

I feel for you...

I hit the eject button long ago as it was clear that I wasn't going to see the RSL II's anytime in the near future. 

BTW, that was 16 months ago!!

George

Big Red Machine

I feel for you...

I hot the eject button long ago as it was clear that I wasn't going to see the RSL II's anytime in the near future. 

George

same here

cujobob

I wont lie, I am strongly considering cancelling so I can pick these up but dont think Id get the money back very quickly..  Pete, they are all yours!  Bet youd be selling those HT3s...