SP TECH REVELATION MK III MUNDORF CROSSOVERS - 7K this week only!!!

alotaklipsch

It is a sad day in my audio world, wife say's must sell my Revelations, bought from Steve Chang, those of you in Denver last year, know the ones.  These started life as Bob's original pair, made for show purposes, and were bought by Steve Chang, of Denver.  They have been fully updated by SP TECH, to current drivers, and latest, internal, mundorph upgrades.  They are black on black, and sound GLORIOUS, full range, no nsubwoofer needed here.  These will make the new owner smile every time he/she listens.  Read all about these on the SP TECH forums, here on the circle.  They are VERY conservative 7/10, due to be second owner, and some imperfection in the waveguide, by the tweeter.  They are Bi-wired.

These are incredible, as you know. 

My loss, your gain

These would be well over 25k if ordered new.

Buy with confidence

Check my feedback

711smilin on audiogon, and ebay

Best of luck in your journey

Thanks

Steve
« Last Edit: 29 Oct 2008, 03:38 am by alotaklipsch »

alotaklipsch

BUMB :drool:

PRICE LOWERED, STEAL THESE TODAY

TerryO

Mr. A. Lotta,
There's a fellow on another AC thread that wants to spend $13,000 for a pair of used speakers. He probably wouldn't be interested in anything being offered for less, so perhaps you should raise the price and contact him.

Kidding aside, it actually sounds like  a heck of a deal, but WAY out of my price range. Good luck on your sale.

Best Regards,
TerryO

alotaklipsch

Mr. A. Lotta,
There's a fellow on another AC thread that wants to spend $13,000 for a pair of used speakers. He probably wouldn't be interested in anything being offered for less, so perhaps you should raise the price and contact him.

Kidding aside, it actually sounds like  a heck of a deal, but WAY out of my price range. Good luck on your sale.

Best Regards,
TerryO
:duh: :thumb:

Big Red Machine

Is this it?

http://www.4sptech.com/version2/rmr.html

hubba hubba, if it were bonus time I'd snap these up for a go around.

mcullinan

hehe.. I have SP Techs coming ??? early next month, so no need for a second pair, but thanks.
GL. Have you posted on Audiogon? Plus dont lower your price too fast as at the price you are asking, I mean any speaker in the 10K + always takes a while to sell, as it is an investment more than an impulse purchase.

Mike

alotaklipsch

Is this it?

http://www.4sptech.com/version2/rmr.html

hubba hubba, if it were bonus time I'd snap these up for a go around.

YES, mine are the same internally, without the gold sp trim, all black BABY!!! :lol: 8)

alotaklipsch

alotaklipsch

Guy's, these are true WORLD CLASS speakers, whasup? :duh:

zybar

• Volunteer
  • Dutch and Dutch 8C's…yes they are that good!
Maybe posting photos will help?

Also, I am sure you would have better luck if you were willing to ship them.

Hang in there, they will eventually sell.

George

ecramer

• Volunteer
  • In time whats deserved always get served.
Guy's, these are true WORLD CLASS speakers, whasup? :duh:

I'm only $9980.99 short somebodys gonna get a great deal

mcullinan

These WILL blow your neighbor's hinges off their doors! hehe. Or so I am told.
Mike  aa

pardales

You'll have better luck on Audiogon, with photos.

alotaklipsch

Maybe posting photos will help?

Also, I am sure you would have better luck if you were willing to ship them.

Hang in there, they will eventually sell.

George

George, thanks, I will get photo's tomorrow.......just a bit frustrated, these are FABULOUS, wish I was not having WAF issues :oops:

Airborn

Photos will definitely help!  As will being willing to ship and listing on Audiogon.   :wink:  Don't worry, even in this economy, they'll be gone before you know it and then you'll just be sad. :bawl:

Rocket_Ronny

• Your Room Is Everything - Use It Well.
    • ScriptureSongs.com

On the other hand.

You just say, "But darling, the speakers are just not selling. I have tried everything. It must the flat economy right now. Looks like we will just have to keep them."  :thumb:

Rocket_There is always a way around the WAF problem_Ronny
« Last Edit: 29 Jun 2008, 04:05 pm by Rocket_Ronny »

Wind Chaser

On the other hand.

You just say, "But darling, the speakers just are not selling. I have tried everything. It must the flat economy right now. Looks like we will just have to keep them."  :thumb:

Touché...  Check and Mate!!

Steve,

There's no way these have depreciated to the point of your asking price.  If you should be so unlucky to sell them for that, the earth will shake with seismic regrets.  If a compromise has to be made to keep peace in the marriage, there's got to be a better way - one that makes more sense. 

Rocket_Ronny

• Your Room Is Everything - Use It Well.
    • ScriptureSongs.com

Touché...  Check and Mate!!

Hey, I like that. Especially the mating part.  :wink:

Rocket_Ronny

alotaklipsch

Photos will definitely help!  As will being willing to ship and listing on Audiogon.   :wink:  Don't worry, even in this economy, they'll be gone before you know it and then you'll just be sad. :bawl:

SAD, yes, but, I will get em again, also, checked out Craters & Freighters, I will ship if need be. :duh: :drool:
« Last Edit: 30 Jun 2008, 05:07 am by alotaklipsch »

Se7en

I SO wish that I could help you out with this right now  8)

Unfortunately I can only wish you the best of luck with the sale and a quick return!

-Gabe