Signal Cable

DARTH AUDIO

Signal Cable
« on: 31 Oct 2003, 08:36 pm »
I'm looking for new IC's, Speaker Cable and power cords. I came across a company called Signal Cable. There prices are VERY INEXPENSIVE  :o  And They have received great reviews  :D Can anyone comment on their experience?? :flame: Thanks for any and all feedback..

Time to PARTY!!! :beer:  :drums:

Zero

Signal Cable
« Reply #1 on: 31 Oct 2003, 08:42 pm »
I own the Signal Cable Component Video cable.  That thing is huge, and thick.  It actually took me a few days of light bending of the cable so I could actually maneuver it around just to hook it up between my TV and source.  I love it.  The thing is detailed, and did make one hell of a difference.  A great value there.

I visit another message board to where a lot of members have gone the Signal Cable route.  While I have no experience with their other products, I gathered that for the price-  its damn difficult to beat them.  

Don't expect nirvana with Signal Cable, just expect exceptional value.  It seems to be the prefered cable for those doing Home Theater.  It may or may not suit your tastes for critical listening.

Another plus for Signal Cable is the exceptional costumer service.  Odds are you will be dealing with Frank (the owner) through any questions, issues, or transactions!

Highly recommended for inexpensive solutions !

Sean

Brad

Signal Cable
« Reply #2 on: 31 Oct 2003, 09:15 pm »
link, please

Zero

Signal Cable
« Reply #3 on: 31 Oct 2003, 10:03 pm »

Mad DOg

Signal Cable
« Reply #4 on: 16 Nov 2003, 07:56 am »
how the heck did this get moved from 2 ch to here?  :?

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
Signal Cable
« Reply #5 on: 16 Nov 2003, 08:03 am »
Quote from: Mad DOg
Could be, took a wrong turn at the signal ?  :lol:

Mad DOg

Signal Cable
« Reply #6 on: 16 Nov 2003, 08:35 am »
Quote from: lonewolfny42
Quote from: Mad DOg
Could be, took a wrong turn at the signal ?  :lol:

good one!!! very funny! :lol:

8thnerve

Signal Cable
« Reply #7 on: 17 Nov 2003, 03:32 pm »
Since this is in our forum, I will chime in and say that the Stereovox HDXV is also an excellent VIDEO cable, and I am using the HDXV RGB component cables from my hi-def cable box to the hi-def TV and I have never seen anything more remarkable.

It does for video what the digital cable does for audio.  My highest recommendation, cost no object.

markC

Signal Cable
« Reply #8 on: 18 Nov 2003, 11:37 pm »
C'mon someone order the speaker cables and let us know what you think. For $139 bucks for their top of the line, with a 30 day return policy, what have you got to loose? I'd do it, but I have to pay in $Ca. :lol:  They do look impressive, and I don't believe there's a huge profit goin' on like some other cable offerings. HOW ABOUT MOVING THIS OFF OF EIGHTH NERVE'S CICLE?