Maelstrom & DPL-15 Status

Kevin Haskins

Maelstrom & DPL-15 Status
« on: 30 May 2008, 07:02 pm »
Lots of eager beavers have been calling so I figured it was time for an update.

The shipment is in port and clearing customs now.   I expect the drivers to be picked up and delivered to me Tuesday/Wednesday next week and I'll start shipping the pre-orders out shortly after.   I plan to pull an all-nighter getting the first ones shipped, measuring production T/S and doing web development & pictures.   

PLEASE do not call and ask.   I'll update you with a tracking number via email when your driver ships.   Calling will just slow the process.   

On another note the Exodus Kepler (Reviewer's Choice) is now being offered in finished form.   I allow a 15-day trial period on finished speakers.   If you don't like them pack them up and send them back, you are just out the shipping.     I don't think many people will be sending them back because in my not so humble opinion, they kick ass.   

Built ones are not a stock item though.   This isn't Wal-Mart; I build them for every order so there is a good 2-3 week lead-time between order and delivery.    If I get enough demand I'll build a batch and put them in stock.    For now... you have to exercise some patience. 

http://www.soundstage.com/diwhy/diwhy.htm

http://www.diycable.com/main/default.php

klh

Re: Maelstrom & DPL-15 Status
« Reply #1 on: 1 Jun 2008, 07:26 am »
A quick question... the Kepler is on your site and listed at $499 for a pair. You also have a page for the PE enclosures for the Kepler. It is not clear whether the $152 is for one enclosure or two. Please calrify... thanks!

Kevin Haskins

« Reply #2 on: 2 Jun 2008, 03:09 pm »
It is for a single but it should be for a pair.   Thanks for catching that.   I'll go to the site and make a clarification and adjust pricing.

klh

« Reply #3 on: 3 Jun 2008, 07:14 am »
deleted