My NEO 2X speakers- For Sale- Maybe??

jtwrace

• www.theintellectualpeoplepodcast.com
    • TIPP YouTube Channel
Re: My NEO 2X speakers- For Sale- Maybe??
« Reply #20 on: 7 Jun 2010, 01:43 am »
too bad you won't ship.... :(

alanl

« Reply #21 on: 7 Jun 2010, 01:35 pm »
I'm afraid the speakers would be damaged in shipping.  If you are really interested, I could look into some manner of fully protecting the speakers for shipping.

If anyone would like, I can send detailed photos.  The cabinets look good, the leather has a couple small imperfections but minor.

dvenardos

« Reply #22 on: 7 Jun 2010, 09:06 pm »
Danny has been sending the Neo 2x demo speakers around for quite some time and they are still in good shape, some minor scratching but considering the amount of homes they have been in rather amazing.

alanl

« Reply #23 on: 11 Jun 2010, 07:22 pm »
Speakers have sold.  Now to plan the next pair.

tubesguy2

« Reply #24 on: 24 Jun 2010, 06:43 pm »
Congrats on the sale. They are really beautiful.

Mine may be for sale too, but with options. I put some minor scratches in the thin veneer of my cherry Parts Express curved cabs when I built them, so I'm looking to sell the baffle (cut, after some trial and error and, I'm guessing, cursing by the very patient Hank) with the drivers mounted and the crossover built and wired, ready to be popped into the PE cabinet of your choice.  $275, including shipping in the lower 48. I'd be happy to sell them complete, for a bit more, but shipping in that case (in two boxes) would be a bit pricey. - Pat

tortoiseman2542

« Reply #25 on: 24 Jun 2010, 07:29 pm »
Congrats on the sale. They are really beautiful.

Mine may be for sale too, but with options. I put some minor scratches in the thin veneer of my cherry Parts Express curved cabs when I built them, so I'm looking to sell the baffle (cut, after some trial and error and, I'm guessing, cursing by the very patient Hank) with the drivers mounted and the crossover built and wired, ready to be popped into the PE cabinet of your choice.  $275, including shipping in the lower 48. I'd be happy to sell them complete, for a bit more, but shipping in that case (in two boxes) would be a bit pricey. - Pat

So would it be for the crossover/driver/tweeter plus the cut front baffle only for $275??  Where are you located?

Robert

tubesguy2

« Reply #26 on: 25 Jun 2010, 02:39 pm »
Yes, that package for $275. Of interest, I'm guessing, only for those who, like me, have no woodworking skills at all, and perhaps don't have much faith in their crossover assembly and wiring skills. As I stated, a drop-in package for someone who likes the look of the PE cabinets.

I'm located in Madison, WI.

tortoiseman2542

« Reply #27 on: 25 Jun 2010, 03:18 pm »
Yes, that package for $275. Of interest, I'm guessing, only for those who, like me, have no woodworking skills at all, and perhaps don't have much faith in their crossover assembly and wiring skills. As I stated, a drop-in package for someone who likes the look of the PE cabinets.

I'm located in Madison, WI.

PM Sent!

tubesguy2

« Reply #28 on: 25 Jun 2010, 03:55 pm »
PM received  :)

stevecuss

« Reply #29 on: 23 Jul 2010, 11:17 pm »
Tubes,

are your Neo2x speakers still for sale?  I'm interested in either the "baffle package" or with the scratched cabs.  My wife is making noise about the size of my AV2s and might be happier with the Neo2x, plus, hey, better sounding speakers!

thanks

Steve

tubesguy2

« Reply #30 on: 25 Jul 2010, 09:04 pm »
Hi Steve -

My bad. I saw this reply and simultaneously got a PM about the speaks. Thought they were both from the same person.  :duh:(I'm getting old.)

Yes, they are still available. I've had two "Okay, I'm going to buy" but neither panned out.

Thanks for the interest - Pat

tubesguy2

« Reply #31 on: 27 Nov 2010, 03:22 pm »
Just a quick note to indicate that I've posted these in the Trading Post for anyone that may be interested. Still $275, but they won't fit in a flat-rate box, so shipping not included. Thanks - Pat

EDIT: I'm "tubesguy" on ebay, and "Nostalgic" on Audiogon, if you'd like to check feedback.

hotjt133

« Reply #32 on: 8 Dec 2010, 02:20 pm »
Hi,
     I just came across this thread when I looking for some info on OB 5/7. However, I fear my wood working skills may not be up to the task so a pre-made N2X would be a good interim solution. Just wondering whether you are still selling it?

Thanks.
Tony

tubesguy2

« Reply #33 on: 8 Dec 2010, 05:36 pm »
Hi Tony -

Sold them, as indicated in the Trading Post thread. Others pop up from time to time, though, and you can't go wrong with Danny's speakers.

hotjt133

« Reply #34 on: 8 Dec 2010, 10:09 pm »
Hi Tony -

Sold them, as indicated in the Trading Post thread. Others pop up from time to time, though, and you can't go wrong with Danny's speakers.

ok no worries. I'll check other offers.

chip

« Reply #35 on: 8 Dec 2010, 10:43 pm »
Tony,

I sent you a PM as I have mine up for sale as well. Let me know if you are interested.