Lonewolfe

DR

• The Man
Lonewolfe
« on: 24 May 2008, 10:25 pm »
So as I search the galleries I constantly run into "Lonewolfe". Who is this and how is he lucky enough to hear all these great systems?

Phil

Re: Lonewolfe
« Reply #1 on: 24 May 2008, 10:33 pm »
Some folks think that Lonewolf, like Shakespeare before him, is not one person but many.  How these many coordinate and write the thousands of emails (apparently with two fingers) is unknown.  What is known is that whoever they are, they are helpful to audiophiles they don't know as well as to ones they do know.

Yes, the photos are just the beginning.  Search for their posts and be amazed.

mcullinan

« Reply #2 on: 24 May 2008, 10:56 pm »
Lonewolf is not a man but a superhero who dons tights and a magical guitar. This is only from legend of course.. it was said he would defend the down trodden with this guitar.
Mike

giantsteps

« Reply #3 on: 24 May 2008, 11:06 pm »

Simply put Chris (Lonewolf) is an unassuming, generous, humble, rare bird devoid of any pretentiousness or artificiality. One of the nicest persons I've ever met.

Frank

Emil

« Reply #4 on: 24 May 2008, 11:10 pm »

Simply put Chris (Lonewolf) is an unassuming, generous, humble, rare bird devoid of any pretentiousness or artificiality. One of the nicest persons I've ever met.

Frank

So true.

After seeing many pictures of him posted here, I felt like I was in the presence of a celebrity the first time I met him. :lol:

I told him he should parlay his celebrity status here into a few bucks. Ya know, like making guest appearances at the other audio clubs or have speaker manufactures use him in adverts of new speaker releases.

For bookings please contact:
Emil & Associates
at 631 555-1234
and we can discuss.

Mr Lonewolf will have a set of demands that need to be met prior to any engagement.

ecramer

• Volunteer
  • In time whats deserved always get served.
« Reply #5 on: 24 May 2008, 11:16 pm »

Frank

So true.

After seeing many pictures of him posted here, I felt like I was in the presence of a celebrity the first time I met him. :lol:

Thats what i thought too  :lol: Giantsteps hit it right on the head 

mcullinan

« Reply #6 on: 24 May 2008, 11:23 pm »
Thats what I think too...  Chris is one of the nicest guys Ive met in a long while.
Mike

arthurs

« Reply #7 on: 24 May 2008, 11:30 pm »
Lonewolf demands = I had to set out a bowl with 542 Brown M&M's (Brown only) .... 3 bottles of Deer Park Water chilled to exactly 61 degrees, 4 lemon wedges exactly .75" wide, and 26 different imported beers, each served by a different Hooters girl.... the first time Chris came to my place..heard he would trash the place if all items weren't perfect as specified...  :lol:

Seriously, as stated above, one of the nicest people you'll meet anywhere.  In fact, Chris took the time to burn numerous CD's and gave them to me as a gift, in a carrying case, the first time he came by.  It was my privilege to hang out with him, share a meal and some beverages while we talked about all things, not just audio.  His partner in crime Captain Humble is a pretty good egg too!  :thumb:

I look forward to having Chris back again this year!
« Last Edit: 25 May 2008, 12:28 am by arthurs »

Audiovista

• Industry Contributor
    • Vista-Audio
« Reply #8 on: 25 May 2008, 12:35 am »

Frank

Frank - right on target.  :thumb:

Real treat to know such a person.  :notworthy:

Zero

« Reply #9 on: 25 May 2008, 01:37 am »
Where is our beloved rock legend!? 

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
« Reply #10 on: 25 May 2008, 02:10 am »

arthurs

« Reply #11 on: 25 May 2008, 02:14 am »
Great link Chris!   :rock:

giantsteps

« Reply #12 on: 25 May 2008, 02:14 am »

He's baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!! :thumb:

Frank

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
« Reply #13 on: 25 May 2008, 02:26 am »
Thank you for the kind words guys.... :beer:

It is night time.... 8)

DR....
So as I search the galleries I constantly run into "Lonewolfe". Who is this and how is he lucky enough to hear all these great systems?

I guess I have been very lucky over the years to meet many fine people....and hear many fine systems. I always thought....the more you hear, the more you know.....and the more informed you are. Try to hear as much as you can....you only live once (as far as I know).

And since were in the ACI circle...Mike is a good guy....and he builds some very good speakers. I was happy to finally meet him at RMAF....along with Bryan and Glenn. See you in Denver guys (RMAF '08)..... :beer:

Glenn, Mike, LW, Bryan

Duke

• Industry Contributor
    • http://www.audiokinesis.com
« Reply #14 on: 25 May 2008, 04:39 am »
I dunno who he really is... but he's quietly using his superpowers to make the world a better place. 

mjosef

« Reply #15 on: 25 May 2008, 05:25 am »
Waw Wolfy, with a blade like that
Master Iche would flee at the 'sight' of it.

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #16 on: 25 May 2008, 12:41 pm »
Chris is a GREAT guy  . . .  we need more like him in this pursuit of perfection.

Chris, four words for you: White Punks On Dope    :lol:

bpape

• Industry Participant
  • I am serious and don't call my Shirley
    • Sensible Sound Solutions
« Reply #17 on: 25 May 2008, 12:47 pm »
LOL - I'm quite sure that was the only time that was played at RMAF   :guitar: :drums: :rock:

Bryan

silverfi

• Industry Participant
  • Closer To Music
    • SilverFi Cable
« Reply #18 on: 25 May 2008, 01:15 pm »
Thanks Chris...

A Great Music Lover and a Generous Soul.

Captain Humble

« Reply #19 on: 25 May 2008, 02:02 pm »

Frank
DITTO!!!
The first time LoneWolf paid us a visit it included flowers for my wife.
She describes him as a gentle soul and I must agree.

LONEWOLF FACTS:
1.  Best Time To Engage Him:
     A.  Late night to early morning
     B.  When it's raining in NY

2.  Best Opportunity To Actually Record A LoneWolf Sighting:
     A.  Attend a NY Audio Rave
     B.  Attend Rocky Mountain AudioFest
     C.  Make the perilous journey to HIS KINGDOM and place anything pertaining to audio at the foot of Main Street
          also known as Lone Wolf Trail.
     D.  He's also prone to leave his lair for any type of New Orleans / Cajun cuisine and beer

Michelle and I always look forward to your next visit my friend! :beer:
Jeff