Glimpse into the future of Response Audio

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
Glimpse into the future of Response Audio
« on: 21 Apr 2008, 02:41 am »
As many may have noticed in the past several months, we have made a few mentions of new, larger ventures we have been working on under the radar. In all honesty, it has been more like the last couple years that we have been working on these ventures. You know how hard it was too keep these under my hat for so long :|

I have received several inquiries as to what these ventures might involve. Without letting the cat too far out of the bag, what I can tell you at this time is that we are getting even further away from the retail end of things, not completely by choice, and concentrating on the development and promoting of a few more of our exclusive product lines.

Some products to look out for..........

1) New exclusive speaker designs in conjunction with a few associated partners, 2) our new cable line (we have been selling these for a while now under the radar with excellent success) and 3) a new higher end dual mono vacuum tube phono linestage :wink: Sorry I cannot give out any further information or details at this time.
 There is still a bit more work to be done before some of these products are ready for release but it won't be too long now.

I have also been working on the pricing re-structure of the Bella EXtreme 100 mono bloc amplifiers. Due to the increase in manufacturing cost over the past several months/years due to the economical downfall, these products will see an unfortunate yet necessary small increase in price.  I tried to hold off as long as possible but it is now too far out of our control. While we're at it, we are also working on a few cosmetic changes and more features to the chassis.

There are a few long time custom products that will remain in our line-up such as the EXtreme Hurricane and Monsoon modifications, EXtreme Adagio upgrades, GR Research custom built speakers and our Audio Note Custom products. There will be some changes to the Audio Note Custom products as well as some price cuts in the forthcoming weeks. All these products have stood the test of time and still continue to do very well for us.

So there you have it. This is also one of the reasons I have been so quiet here at AC recently. There is a lot going on. I want to thank all those who contacted me with interest and inquired into what we have on the drawing board. Most of you were long time customers and I truly appreciate your continued support in our products :D. As requested and promised, I will keep you posted on the progress of the product(s) you showed interest in and you will be among the first to know when they are ready for release.

Thanks again to everyone who has continued to support Response Audio products.