Bump for a great thread! aa
Time for newbees to show us yours.....'cause we'll show you ours.
Also time for the veterans to update those old, outdated pictures with some new ones.
I've updated the "requirements" in my first post....Now asking for descriptions of what we're seeing, equipment lists, bla..bla..bla... In addition, notes about anything that you find interesting that may go unnoticed at first glance.In the equipment rack, from top down is:
- DishNetwork DVR
- Two zone temperature LCD display (top and bottom of rack)
- Harman Kardon AVR645
- Behringer DCX 2496 (soon to be modded ???)
- (same shelf) Gaming consoles - Wii, XBox360, PS3 (BluRay player)
- Legion LSA-900 (800 watt bridged amp to power the four 15" Augies in I.B.)
- Jolida JD-202a (40wpc tube amp for front mains)
- Adcom 535 (60wpc amp for stereo Augies)
- Liebert GTX2U 2000 VA U.P.S. (modded with two silent fans)Spread around the room:
- SqueezeBox Classic mounted in center channel speaker (Bolder modded, heavily)
- DIY acoustic room treatment panels (nine total) Owens Corning "703"
- DIY speaker baffles with (5) 15" Hawthorne Audio drivers.
- (4) Hawthorne Audio Augies in Infinite Baffle (hidden under screen, behind black cloth)
- Sanyo PLV-Z2 Video projector hanging from ceiling. (slowly trying to die on me.....)
- DIY 140" 16:9 projection screen (thanks to Pink Floyd for providing the eye candy)
- PC desk behind main seating position. I like to call it "second row, center stage".
- 10" HawthorneAudio coax in DIY rear surround channel baffles
- "White Lightning Moonshine" cables throughout.
- Me hiding in the corner.
...............It's your turn now.
Super-extra brownie points if you "hide" in the picture.