Message from Michael Barnes

lo mein

« Reply #20 on: 19 Oct 2003, 03:41 pm »
You guys are pathetic.

Don't you guys ever read the fine prints on anything you purchased?

The all say everything is subjected to change without piror notice!

vince293

Perseverance
« Reply #21 on: 20 Oct 2003, 09:28 pm »
To anyone who believes Mr. Barnes and The nOrh Company isn't about anything, then keep going.  Don't waste your time here fiddling around with things you shouldn't be concerned with anyway.  I have never seen such a display of ignorance or disrespect as I have here in this forum concerning the Le Amp II.  If it's the fact  that you simply don't want to wait, because I doubt you'd rather pay thousands for an amp of similar offerings, then go!  I think Mr. Barnes has been nothing but honest about what he's doing and where he stands with his products.  He is absolutely right about building the Le Amp II!!  Nobody else will offer such a product at a price.  I think some of you may have forgotten what The nOrh Company is about.  It's about giving generously to the audio community which Mr. Barnes has certainly done and continues to do so.  
     I am a loyal customer of nOrh products and am here to tell you that they DO live up to their claims and more.  I'm the proud owner of the ACA 2b and MultiAmp which are a joy to own because they are superior products and they didn't have me going to the bank for a loan.  Even those who can afford more expensive products, nOrh is a good thing. I think I speak for a lot of people when I say that nOrh is a great company and it has held true to it's goals from the beginning.  I have absolutely no doubt about the Le Amp II either.  I wish nothing but the best for Mr. Barnes and The nOrh Company.  
     To Mr. Barnes I say to please keep doing what you're doing.  There are still people like myself who really believe in your products and what you are doing.   I have yet to deal with a more true and pleasureable company.  You have made a profound impact on many in this community. I look forward to the day, with patience, when I can enjoy my new Le Amp II's.      
     To the folks in disbelief, your comments are shamful and should be kept in a circle of yourselves.  It's your right to be upset, that's even expected in a situation like this.   The manner in which you display your criticisms is where you should practice a whole hell of a lot more decorum.  The only thing which shows, besides how immature you really are, is your ignorance.

NealH

« Reply #22 on: 27 Oct 2003, 11:48 am »
I think you may be misinterpreting a lot of the post.  I really don't see all that much disrespect here.   But again, I did not see the email sent to Mike Barnes.  However, I do think one should be able to expect what they are told.  If you tell someone that you will be shipping in two weeks (back in April) then it is reasonable to expect this.  

Think about it.  Here is a company in business with an excellent reputation.  A new product was announced almost a year ago.  Someone orders this new product 6 months ago yet today, they still can not get a ship date from them.  

Perhaps if this was the normal and expected response in our daily lives today when we order something then we would take it for granted and consider it normal.   But to tell you the truth, I don't know of another company selling like this.  But who knows, maybe I don't buy enough.  

In any event, I am still waiting.......