Exodus Kepler--- Available Pre-Built!

Kevin Haskins

Exodus Kepler--- Available Pre-Built!
« on: 13 Apr 2008, 10:35 pm »
I've had a lot of demand for people wanting to buy Kepler's assembled.   That may soon be a possibility.    We are chewing on pricing and have yet to finalize something but we should have them ready to buy locked and loaded within the next month or so.

http://www.soundstage.com/diwhy/diwhy.htm

Kevin Haskins

Re: Exodus Kepler--- Available Pre-Built!
« Reply #1 on: 22 Apr 2008, 09:32 pm »
Availability starts in 3 weeks.   I'll have stock on finished versions in Cherry, Piano Black, and Maple.   

Price is going to be $999/pair and there is about a 5-7 working-day lead-time.   

I'm sure I'll be asked about a trial program.    Our policy is going to be a 30-day trial with 7% re-stocking fee and you pay shipping if you return them.    That allows enough financial buffer so that we don't get guys yanking our chain, yet gives the consumer some insurance if they just don't work out for whatever reason.   

hayden

« Reply #2 on: 9 May 2008, 10:46 pm »
Great news!  Any update on the pre-cut baffles for the folks who still want to "roll their own"?

Thanks,
JP

Kevin Haskins

« Reply #3 on: 9 May 2008, 11:50 pm »
Call me..... I'll cut baffles for people but only if you call me and we can discuss the conditions.   

Zero

« Reply #4 on: 9 May 2008, 11:54 pm »
Hey Kevin - congrats on the Reviewers Choice award from Soundstage.  Very nice.   :thumb:

Kevin Haskins

« Reply #5 on: 10 May 2008, 12:01 am »
Hey Kevin - congrats on the Reviewers Choice award from Soundstage.  Very nice.   :thumb:

Thanks! 

Never hurts to get a good review.