Owner willing for an audition in Seattle area?

godawgs5

Re: Owner willing for an audition in Seattle area?
« Reply #60 on: 19 Aug 2008, 11:21 pm »
ArthurDent - thanks again for letting me audition your sweet setup!   :drool:  One day, I'll piece together something similar to yours and with all the fixin's!

Just an FYI - I posted my audition comments here:

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?p=14471851#post14471851

Enjoy!

Also there will be at least two more owners taking delivery of Salk SongTower systems sometime next week.  And both of those are unique in their own regard.  Should be an interesting end of August!   :thumb:

Cheers,
Andy

ArthurDent

• Don't Panic / Mostly Harmless
Re: Owner willing for an audition in Seattle area?
« Reply #61 on: 20 Aug 2008, 01:44 am »
My pleasure Andy - glad you enjoyed the visit. Nice writeup, just checked it out, Thanks for the system complements. Got lots of back reading to catch up on over there. Where does the time go ?

As noted if you are in the neighborhood in the future and want to hear them rock we'll figure a way to accommodate. Time just went too fast. I got hung up on showcasing the jazz, and other than your disk didn't give equal opportunity to rock or classical. Am guessing once things cool down both temp & summer activity-wise I'll be able to pull something together for the other interested parties.

Later, and work on that putting. Though driving the green on a par 4 leaves a fair bit of room for error.   :o