Joe's Curly Maple Bella EXtreme 100 amplifiers

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
Joe's Curly Maple Bella EXtreme 100 amplifiers
« on: 3 Mar 2008, 06:38 pm »
Here is the latest pair to come off the benches. These are original Reference V-Cap models. Wired dor single input only.

The face plates are 3/4" Curly Maple with a polished Urethane finish. Unfortunately, the true depth and beauty of this wood is hard to capture on camera (for me at least).

rpf

Re: Joe's Curly Maple Bella EXtreme 100 amplifiers
« Reply #1 on: 3 Mar 2008, 07:26 pm »
Beautiful.  8)

mcullinan

« Reply #2 on: 3 Mar 2008, 07:29 pm »
How much?
 O yeah baby!
Mike

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #3 on: 3 Mar 2008, 08:14 pm »
Thanks Guys,

How much?

Already spoken for. They are shipping out Monday. They were purchased from our Spring Sale Special pricing. This particualr pair has a few additional options such as Gold Bybees at teh input, Aluminum Cone feet and solid core silver wiring.

If any AC members would like to purchase a pair of these amps (in any version) from our special pricing sale, I will also include the wood face plates at no additional charge. I will have a full list of wood species up later this week or you can inquire here and I will post the list.

By the way, there is now only one pair available. I have to update the webpage.

http://www.bellaextreme.com/specials.htm
« Last Edit: 3 Mar 2008, 09:04 pm by Response Audio »

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #4 on: 4 Mar 2008, 07:50 pm »
Now my next step that I am working on is to revamp my Mundorf Bella 100's (or simply sell them :scratch:) and make a full wrap-around Curly Maple chassis. They will have the 3/4" Curly Maple around all three sides. If I end up selling these amps, I will build the next pair with the Mundorf Silver/Gold or Silver/Gold/Oil capacitors. Haven't decided yet.

So for now, here are some before pictures.