New WaveZorber I,II,II spikes and softpads

RAW

New WaveZorber I,II,II spikes and softpads
« on: 15 Feb 2008, 08:00 pm »

The surface mount version shown on the right with the hard flooring foot

is the same height as with the spike, 2 3/4"-3 1/4" the low profile version is 1 1/2"- 2" in height, with the spike or the hard flooring foot.

The hard flooring foot these add no height at all when used together.
Not shown in these photos are the 1/4" threaded inserts on the top of the spike base for attachment to your threaded inserts in your speaker cabinets or sub woofer.This is done so, if you want to just use the 1/4" thread and screw on the spikes you can without mounting screws into your speakers or subwoofer.For those wanting a permanent attachment you attach the spike base with the screws.
As you see the threaded areas are for attachment but the rings help to float the spike from the base.This is done for vibration damping, then add the soft pad and you are isolating from hard wood floors.
Over all adjustment to tilt front to rear can be adjusted as well for those wanting to tilt back the speaker or lean them forward.

WaveZorber I is an audiophile quality, adjustable 1/2" O-ringed solid brass spike, threaded into a precision Machined Acetal (Delrin®) Base.

The base is custom machined from Delrin® for extreme durability and strength as well as to completely eliminate any vibrations, which can occur between base and the spike. A rubber O-ring is fitted to the brass rod to ensure that spike stays adjusted correctly as well as to dampen vibrations.

The WaveZorber spike is adjustable up to 1/2" (1.3 cm) from 2 1/2”-3” tall. The brass spike, Delrin® base and the O-ring work in together to ensure complete elimination of vibration at any point of adjustment.

WaveZorber II Has all of the same features as the WaveZorber I but is designed to be mounted in a 1” dia X 1.25” deep cavity. The WaveZorber II is only 1 3/8” tall, from the mounting flange.Perfict for custom sub cabinets or custom speaker cabinets were added material in the bottom of the cabinet makes for a very stable spike.

WaveZorber I, II can be used with the following items:
•   Turntables
•   CD Players
•   DVD Players
•   Pre-amplifiers
•   Amplifiers
•   Speakers
•   Any other audio or video component

WaveZorber III Is a Hard flooring foot with a ball/socket design. WaveZorber III can be used with the WaveZorber I and II. It comes with a new brass rod with attached base with a large O-Ring to protect hard flooring and eliminate vibration.

WaveZorber I and II comes as a set of four and includes the following:
1.   O-Ringed brass spike with Delrin®  base   4
2.   Die cut double sided 1/8" foam tape   4
3.   Self-tapping screws (1 extra)   13
4.   Stainless steel turning rod   1

Set of 4 spikes; $98.50
Set of 4 hard floor foot; $66.50
Full set, includes 4 mount spike and 4 hard floor foot; $154.00

« Last Edit: 17 Feb 2008, 01:23 am by RAW »

mumbles

Re: New WaveZorber I,II,II spikes and softpads
« Reply #1 on: 6 Mar 2008, 12:36 am »
Hi Al,
Personally I wish I had bought many more Vibe Busters and pucks before the company bit the dust. I consider them a best kept secret because they made the most dramatic positive difference of any similar product I have bought at four and five times the price. So how do these new products compare in your experience AL? The spike and housing material look very similar to the Vibe Buster. Have you see any product that is similar to the pucks that go under the VIbe Buster?

/

RAW

« Reply #2 on: 6 Mar 2008, 05:32 am »
Richard
You and a few others who ordered the VB8 and VB1 were lucky.For some reason not sure why, but Solen has been out for months and we have had no luck at all with getting more in direct as well.

So we went on a mission to build a better spike.We feel we have now with the WaveZorbers and in our control as well.

mumbles

« Reply #3 on: 8 Mar 2008, 08:39 pm »
Hi Al.
 Sound Fusion was the company that had them made. Their main products were their highend exotic speakers that sounded amazing but were too exotic for most people. I am sorry to see them go because they were pretty smart to have created the Vibe buster. Their component rack was also shockingly good.
So thanks for filling the void. I will definitely be ordering some with my newcross overs.

RAW

« Reply #4 on: 8 Mar 2008, 10:38 pm »
New HT8 crossovers under works as well aa