Musica Bella SP/AV-2-- Bare kit/assembled x-overs

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
Musica Bella SP/AV-2-- Bare kit/assembled x-overs
« on: 18 Jan 2008, 02:03 am »
During some 'house cleaning' last week, I realized I still have one pair of our Musica Bella SP/AV-2 cabinets left. These are bare MDF with no finishing. There was a few gouges in the sides of one cabinet which was filled with wood putty. These will pose no threat to finishing but I am just trying to be honest.
 The crossovers use VH Audio OIMP and SoniCap capacitors and are assembled and mounted in external acrylic enclosures as seen in the picture below. Notice they use Speak-On output connectors.
 The tweeter is mounted on the Waveguide mounting plate and is out home theater version without the tweeter compensation network.
 I have only two of the four woofers required (MTM design) so you will have to purchase two woofers. One arrived to me with a tear in the surround and the other I sent out to a customer that had a problem with one of his woofers in his SP/AV-2 speakers.

What's included.

* One pair of bare MDF SP/AV-2 cabinets
* One pair of tweeters in mounting plate including hardware.
* Two Peerless Nomex woofers (new)
* Complete outboard crossovers in acrylic enclosures
* Bi-Wire Binding post plates for the back of the speakers.

What you will need:

* Finishing of the cabinets
* Internal damping material and fill of your choice
* Two Peerless Nomex drivers
* internal wiring
* Umbilical cords to connect crossovers to speakers. I will give directions on this as the crossovers have Speak-On connectors for the output.

Asking $1600 for everything plus shipping.

MUSICA BELLA SP/AV-2 (not actual speakers for sale.

ACTUAL CROSSOVERS