Down with the Flu

Kevin Haskins

Down with the Flu
« on: 16 Jan 2008, 03:46 pm »
I've been out of the office yesterday & I'll probably only be in part of today.   If your having a hard time catching me its because I'm sick as a dog.    Hopefully I'll be recovered and back in the office later this week.

jonwb

Re: Down with the Flu
« Reply #1 on: 16 Jan 2008, 04:40 pm »
Well, get better soon Kevin!  Today will be my first day in the office this week (and it'll be a short day).  Cold/flu for me too...   :icon_frown:

Take care,
Jon

TerryO

Re: Down with the Flu
« Reply #2 on: 17 Jan 2008, 01:59 am »
I've been out of the office yesterday & I'll probably only be in part of today.   If your having a hard time catching me its because I'm sick as a dog.    Hopefully I'll be recovered and back in the office later this week.

Mr. Haskins,

I will be sending you a message of recovery and hope by way of a PM. Upon receipt, read and heed the message, then within 30 minutes forward the message to 2700 of your closest friends. Failure to forward this message of inspiration will result in the negation of the healing properties of the e-mail. If you fail to open this e-mail within 5 minutes of posting, the positive aspects of the message will be rapidly  depleted and will then self-destruct.

Best Regards,
Dr. Frank N. Olson