Powered Monitors

Rocket_Ronny

• Your Room Is Everything - Use It Well.
    • ScriptureSongs.com
Re: Powered Monitors
« Reply #20 on: 17 Feb 2008, 04:28 am »

Hi Ashley:

Can you post, or give a link, to a frequency response graph, and a spectral delay plot?

Are people using these to mix music, or more for an I-Pod system?

What would the price be in U.S. dollars for them as well as the sub?

How would you best describe the sound of the system? British?

Thanks,

Rocket_Ronny

Ashley James

• AVI
« Reply #21 on: 17 Feb 2008, 09:47 am »
Ronny

The pair would be $3500 US delivered, they are in use in studios in Nashville and Miami and by some BBC/Classical Musical people in the UK.
The are accurate and neutral but with a far great dynamic range than Brit hi fi. I'd say Brit with attitude.

We don't see much point in publishing frequency response or spectral decay plots but I will guarantee you a flat response from 100 Hz to 28 kHz to better than 2dB, that the ADM9's are minus 6 dB at 60 Hz and the sub makes that 30-35Hz.

I'll also email you the Sound on Sound Review if you don't subscribe to the online Magazine which I'm told is probably the most influential. It's a pretty comprehensive analysis and we had to prove everything he's published about them.

Rocket_Ronny

• Your Room Is Everything - Use It Well.
    • ScriptureSongs.com
« Reply #22 on: 18 Feb 2008, 12:48 am »

Thanks Ashley:

Sure, I would like to see the Sound on Sound article. Email to Ron@ScriptureSongs.com

Is the $3500.00 including the sub? If so, what would the speakers themselves cost?

Thanks.

Rocket_Ronny

Ashley James

• AVI
« Reply #23 on: 19 Feb 2008, 07:04 pm »
I had a visit today from Paul White the Editor and Hugh Robjohns the Technical Editor of Sound On Sound and they were both extraordinarily complimentary and offered to provide testimonials for our Speakers, which they describe as having re-introduced true high fidelity to Studio Monitoring. In their opinion many of the Active two-way speakers they review are harsh and forward and make it difficult to trust them, they regards ours as much more natural and accurate.

I apologise for the blatant plug but SOS maybe one of the most influential of all Pro Audio Journals worldwide so it's quite an honour. If you don't already, please dig into their website from time to time, I believe you'll be impressed.

Ashley