DIY'er's Delight

TRADERXFAN

• Trillions will vanish... it's a debt blackhole.
    • GALLERY
Re: DIY'er's Delight
« Reply #40 on: 20 Mar 2008, 10:13 pm »
Cool.
Do you have some kind of stand thought up for this?

I guess you would just use two small ones and support it from the woofer enclosures?

Tony

Daygloworange

• Industry Participant
  • www.customconcepts.ca
« Reply #41 on: 21 Mar 2008, 01:07 pm »
rough outer dimensions on the center channel?

47 1/2" x 15 1/4" x 8"

Cool.
Do you have some kind of stand thought up for this?

I have a couple of ideas. It would depend on the height requirements and whether the center channel is tilted.

Cheers

Daygloworange

• Industry Participant
  • www.customconcepts.ca
Re: DIY'er's Delight....Update
« Reply #42 on: 28 May 2009, 01:27 am »
I have 2 LS-9 flatpacks in stock at the moment that only need to be crated, and are available for purchase now. I will offer a sweet deal on these.

We will be regularly supplying  LS-9 and LS-6 model flat packs for GR Research customers. Prices for crated flat packs will be posted in the next few days.

We will continue offering flat packs of the  OB 5's and 7's, as well as flat packs that will support some of the latest models from GR Research as well.

We will post pricing soon, for all the kits being offered, and all will bein stock items, ready to ship.

Cheers

KCI-JohnP

« Reply #43 on: 28 May 2009, 07:16 pm »
DENNY!!! Hey man, just sent you an email, pop on AC and here you are! How are ya? Are you rolling again? Don't forget your Texas buddies baby, I'm still dreaming about some LS-9's, I'm drooling here! :drool:

Best,
John

Daygloworange

• Industry Participant
  • www.customconcepts.ca
« Reply #44 on: 29 May 2009, 01:53 pm »
I'll touch base with you over the weekend John.

BTW dude, I am fricken' loving the Silver IC's. Best IC's I've ever had. It's silver all the way for me, baby!  8)

For all the guys that have PM'd me on flat packs, I will have a list of models that we'll be immediately able to do flat packs on, as well as pricing over the next week or so.

CNC machine operators are standing by... 8)

Cheers

KCI-JohnP

« Reply #45 on: 4 Jun 2009, 11:04 pm »
Denny,

Glad you're diggin the Fireflies. They have changed a little since you got your sets, nothing big just a few updates here and there but it's noticable.

So how are you doing? I hope your parents are doing ok. Talk soon.....

John