Holiday Hours

Kevin Haskins

Holiday Hours
« on: 28 Dec 2007, 09:25 pm »
We will be closed Dec 31st (Monday) & January 1st (Tues).  Back in the office on Wednesday.

I'm catching up with orders.   Sorry for the slow response this week.   I must have been naughty this year because Santa brought me a boil the size of a hockey puck right on my ass.   I've spent the last couple days at the Doctor getting my left butt cheek carved up like a Thanksgiving turkey and gobbling down antibiotics and pain killers.   

I'll be on better behavior this year.   :icon_lol:

I should be mostly caught up with orders today.
« Last Edit: 28 Dec 2007, 11:17 pm by Kevin Haskins »

klh

Re: Holiday Hours
« Reply #1 on: 28 Dec 2007, 11:40 pm »
Please stop, Kevin, you're making me hungry ;).

TerryO

« Reply #2 on: 29 Dec 2007, 02:29 am »

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~snip~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm catching up with orders.   Sorry for the slow response this week.   I must have been naughty this year because Santa brought me a boil the size of a hockey puck right on my ass.   I've spent the last couple days at the Doctor getting my left butt cheek carved up like a Thanksgiving turkey and gobbling down antibiotics and pain killers.   

I'll be on better behavior this year.   :icon_lol:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Snip~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mr. Haskins,
It sounds an awful lot like the symptoms of a Delayed Brewer's Yeast Septic Event. Quite often, there is an approximate 6 month incubation period before the eruption of a Sub-Dermal Septic Event. Without reviewing your Lab results it's very hard to determine the cause, which may be an allergy or reaction to extensive Brewer's Yeast ingestion.
Can you remember eating or ingesting anything that contained a large quantity of Brewer's Yeast? It would have taken place on or around July 28th of this year, if the typical 6 month incubation period usually associated with this is running true to form.

I may add that what is puzzling is the fact that this is very uncommon in the United States, although young Canadian males have a rather high incidence of this. It has been determined that Canadian Beer taken in large amounts is the likely source.

Best Regards,
Dr. Frank N. Olson

Steven Kephart

• http://www.adireaudio.com
« Reply #3 on: 30 Dec 2007, 02:18 am »

I may add that what is puzzling is the fact that this is very uncommon in the United States, although young Canadian males have a rather high incidence of this. It has been determined that Canadian Beer taken in large amounts is the likely source.

He does live awefully close to the Canadian border.   How do we know he isn't a Canadian male in disguise, eh? 

Somebody ask him how far he lives from the border and see if he answer in miles or Kilometers.

Kevin Haskins

« Reply #4 on: 2 Jan 2008, 03:59 pm »
I live 20 MILES from Victoria.   :D

Just got back from a wonderful vacation visiting Great Grandma & Gramps.   Three of us got food poisoning so it was another pleasant holiday spending time around the toilet with family and friends.   

At this rate I'm hoping we have NO MORE HOLIDAYs this year.

ecramer

• Volunteer
  • In time whats deserved always get served.
« Reply #5 on: 2 Jan 2008, 04:13 pm »
Damn Kevin

I try to avoid praying to the porcelain god as much as possible but ill take that over the but carving. Had a boil removed from my back a couple of years ago. Had it done in office. local started to wear off about half way through good thing i have a high pain tolerance.

ED

I live 20 MILES from Victoria.   :D

Just got back from a wonderful vacation visiting Great Grandma & Gramps.   Three of us got food poisoning so it was another pleasant holiday spending time around the toilet with family and friends.   

At this rate I'm hoping we have NO MORE HOLIDAYs this year.