Need someone to hold my hand as the cash is sent!!!!

2bigears

:D The Zu Definitions are sold,they sold in one day up here in Canada.I think at 1/2 price the Zu speakers are a crazy good buy.I have no system right now and that sucks as it's very cold and dark,[life could be worse :lol:].I laided down some loot on a set of SP Tech Revelations,of course with out hearing them.Now with these power hungry speaks on their way,i will need a new amp.With the help of a few nice guys on the forum here,i think i did ok,but if anyone can shed a word on these speakers that would be great.Hoping for good things....Thks Pat  :D

ooheadsoo

Re: Need someone to hold my hand as the cash is sent!!!!
« Reply #1 on: 1 Dec 2007, 08:30 pm »
As I'm sure you've read, the word is that the Spectron III SE is the real deal.  :drool:

2bigears

« Reply #2 on: 1 Dec 2007, 08:36 pm »
 :D sounds like the amp to match!!?? thks aa :D

RodMCV

« Reply #3 on: 1 Dec 2007, 09:33 pm »
:I laided down some loot on a set of SP Tech Revelations,of course with out hearing them.Now with these power hungry speaks on their way,i will need a new amp.With the help of a few nice guys on the forum here,i think i did ok,but if anyone can shed a word on these speakers that would be great.Hoping for good things....Thks Pat  :D

I heard the Spectrons Musician lll SE and SP Tech Revelations at Steve's in Denver.
Check my posts under the SP Tech circle page 2 "did anyone hear the SP Tech Room "
Symbiosis and synergy are good words
no   Great words for the combo.

You a very lucky Guy to have the future of Revelations.

Rod