VSAC 2008

Kevin Haskins

VSAC 2008
« on: 21 Nov 2007, 01:15 am »
I made the room arrangements for VSAC 2008 today.   

Normally, I hate doing shows.   Its a lot of stress, effort and expense.   I have to say though that I'm really stoked about doing VSAC.   I've had such a good time every VSAC that it gets put into a different category than any other show.

Dan Wright, Colleen Cardas and I are sharing Room 339 so if you are making the trip, drop in and say hello and have a beer.

http://www.vsac2008.com/

TerryO

Re: VSAC 2008
« Reply #1 on: 21 Nov 2007, 05:04 am »
Mr. Haskins,

I'm glad to see that you'll be sharing a exhibition room with others, it should give you some time to see the rest of the show. Do you still want to share a room down there? If you're planning on exhibiting, then maybe we should head for Vancouver on Friday afternoon. We have enough time to plan the trip. I'll let you make the arrangements for a room, but whatever you do, don't mention my name or they'll try to force you to take the Penthouse suite that's reserved for VIPs. Honestly, I just want to be one of the guys and not be hounded by autograph seekers; but then, you already know what that's like.  :green:

To anyone reading this that has never been to a VSAC event, it's a great deal of fun and very educational as well. Compared to CES, etc., it's also very laid back and relaxed.
Seriously, you really "need" to go to VSAC!

Best Regards,
TerryO

TONEPUB

« Reply #2 on: 21 Nov 2007, 06:28 am »
Really looking forward to it, it's the only show I don't have to get on a plane for!!

Kevin Haskins

« Reply #3 on: 22 Nov 2007, 12:12 am »
Mr. Haskins,

I'm glad to see that you'll be sharing a exhibition room with others, it should give you some time to see the rest of the show. Do you still want to share a room down there?

Best Regards,
TerryO

Only if you bring the girls.   

Kevin Haskins

« Reply #4 on: 22 Nov 2007, 12:14 am »
Really looking forward to it, it's the only show I don't have to get on a plane for!!

This show is always a gas.   This is the show that got RMAF started and I've never heard of someone going to a VSAC and thinking it wasn't 100% worth the trip.    Just the opposite, everyone who goes has a blast.