Exodus Audio in Europe

Kevin Haskins

Exodus Audio in Europe
« on: 20 Nov 2007, 08:03 pm »
I'm pleased to announce our relationship with Streaming Audio Sweden as the Exodus Audio European distributor.   

www.streamingaudio.se

This will make the Exodus Audio Subwoofer lineup easily available to the European customer.    The difficulty of buying, and shipping 38lb products overseas clearly increases the cost and risk for our friends across the Atlantic.   With a local distributor we hope to improve upon both the final cost to the EU customer, along with increase our ability to offer customer service after the sale.   

Ludvig Sjoholm shares many of our design philosophies and has a sterling reputation and we expect to have a long and mutually beneficial relationship.

Welcome aboard Ludvig!

TerryO

Re: Exodus Audio in Europe
« Reply #1 on: 24 Nov 2007, 01:15 am »
Mr. Haskins,

I might suggest that a Norwegian representative would also be in order. I hereby volunteer to be the Official Exodus Audio Rep for Ballard and Poulsbo here in Washington State. It may be possible for me to extend coverage to North Dakota and Minnesota as well. As you can see, this would probably cover a third of the entire Norwegian population in the World.

TerryO