Best sounding subs on the market? Could be...

kyrill

Re: Best sounding subs on the market? Could be...
« Reply #220 on: 17 Jul 2008, 10:57 am »
Hi Brian

I could not accept yr kind offer as the sale was already done and the amps in "shipping" mode
They arrived today at my place in Holland neatly packed.

I see the internal boards are sturdy fixed with glue and damping material. One board closes to the input RCA has its solder and path side ( incl. some op-amps) openly and its "component"side ( not visible) underneath. Is this the servo board? Or maybe it is the EQ board If yes it means this Panasonic 2.7uF is underneath the board and almost impossible to reach?

It looks the other board with the visible components side is the PWS or maybe the also the servo board?
« Last Edit: 18 Jul 2008, 11:32 pm by kyrill »

rythmik

• Industry Participant
    • Rythmik Audio
« Reply #221 on: 26 Jul 2008, 04:26 am »
Hi Brian

I could not accept yr kind offer as the sale was already done and the amps in "shipping" mode
They arrived today at my place in Holland neatly packed.

I see the internal boards are sturdy fixed with glue and damping material. One board closes to the input RCA has its solder and path side ( incl. some op-amps) openly and its "component"side ( not visible) underneath. Is this the servo board? Or maybe it is the EQ board If yes it means this Panasonic 2.7uF is underneath the board and almost impossible to reach?

It looks the other board with the visible components side is the PWS or maybe the also the servo board?

The servo board is the little board with 2.7uF on it. The big board with input RCA is the preamp board. The other big one with 4 power caps is the power amp board.

kyrill

« Reply #222 on: 26 Jul 2008, 08:44 am »
ok Bryan
wish you and Danny a nice weekend : )