LA & Orange County Audiophile Society meeting Nov 18th

John Casler

Dear Members and Friends,

Coming Soon: November's very cool final dealer event of 2007!!
We're back for more fun at Sunny Audio Video, Sunday, November 18, 2-5pm.
The Los Angeles & Orange County Audio Society will hold its November event at Sunny's Home Theater & Music Systems in East Covina. Hosted by Lifetime Society Member Sunil Merchant, the King of hospitality!!!

New Message from Sunny:
 Martin Logan & I are also going to add a Grotto i Subwoofer to the Raffle. I am going to add a 15% off Coupon on Select New product in the store. Almost all Demo Cabinets & seating will be 35% off including Salamander Cabinets, Audio Racks, Power Conditioners etc.

Thanks,

Sunil

Featured items include Boulder's 2000 Series electronics, Transparent’s Opus One cables, Anthem’s new D2 & P5 combination with Aerial speakers, Martin Logan's new Active Speakers, and new E series products from T+A: their Music Player and the Power Plant Integrated Amplifier.

A super Raffle includes Transparent cables and ML Subwoofer!!!
Great Lunch will be served, and guests, visitors, and new members are invited.
PLus wonderful discounts just for our Society on highend goodies just in time for the
holidays!!!!!!!!

Thats Sunny's on Sunday, November 18th, 2-5pm!
1370 E. Cypress Street Ste D
 Covina, CA - 91724 Tel.: 626-966-6259
Email: smer319@aol.com. www.sunnycomp.com
Home theater website:www.sunnycomp.com/theater.php 

Alert: Also showing the JL Audio Gotham subwoofers. Plus another surprise or two !!!

See you there! Visitors are most welcome! This is Our final dealer event for 2007, not to be missed!
Bob Levi
President
Los Angeles and Orange County Audio Society
America's Premier Audio Society   www.laocaudiosociety for 2008 Calendar!!!
714-2815850

P.S. A few Free Tickets left for the December 15th Holiday Gala and Spectacular
Luncheon! Grand Raffle with upto $20,000 in prizes, too! Filling up super fast! RSVP to : "hajime sato" <h-satoh@cox.net> Today!! Holiday Inn, Buena Park, Noon til 4pm!! Honoring Dennis Had, CEO Cary Audio. If you received this invitation, you are free for the Gala! But email Hajime please!!