Wishing Dusty a Happy Birthday!

slbenz

Wishing Dusty a Happy Birthday!
« on: 25 Sep 2007, 06:23 pm »
Hi Dusty,

Just noticed on the AC home page that your birthday is coming up.  Hope your family is taking you to a nice place for your birthday.  I am still enjoying your VDA-2 and VAC-1 combo, especially now that I upgraded my home theater processor that takes full advantage of your DACs.  Your combo makes my Oppo 970 sing!

Happy Birthday!

Slbenz

knut_the_viking

Re: Wishing Dusty a Happy Birthday!
« Reply #1 on: 25 Sep 2007, 07:38 pm »
Hi Dusty,

Just noticed on the AC home page that your birthday is coming up.  Hope your family is taking you to a nice place for your birthday.  I am still enjoying your VDA-2 and VAC-1 combo, especially now that I upgraded my home theater processor that takes full advantage of your DACs.  Your combo makes my Oppo 970 sing!

Happy Birthday!

Slbenz

+1

Happy Birthday!
I am actually aching to go spend some money on some gear... Most likely the headphone amp, followed by a DAC.
I may not have the self-restraint to avoid the preamp/D-200 and Von Schweikerts... (BTW: Are the VR2's out of production?)

Knut

CIAudio

« Reply #2 on: 26 Sep 2007, 04:04 am »
Thanks Guys!

We're actually leaving Thursday to go to Maui...celebrating our wedding anniversary, wifes B-day, and mine also..then I'm back for a few days, then off to RMAF in Denver. Busy times...but a lot of fun mixed in there  :D

I may not have the self-restraint to avoid the preamp/D-200 and Von Schweikerts... (BTW: Are the VR2's out of production?)

Yes, VR-2's are gone, but call me...I have something coming that is a stellar replacement in the $2500 floor-stander range.

kkc

« Reply #3 on: 3 Oct 2007, 07:29 pm »
Dusty, young man, Happy Birthday...! 

My birthday is around the corner too, but I already received the D200s, PLC, VDA, VAC, HT, XDC......!

I hope you are in my part of the world some day.  We have loads of space where you can stay and you'll be blown away by the music system and the 25 year old AR speakers...!