Ming-Da 25 watt 300B P-P mono blocs - DIY'ers dream - SOLD

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
The amplifiers below are in near mint condition. See picture below. They are a DIY'ers dream. These are 25 watt push-pull mono blocs and will come with 4 pieces EH300B tubes. These tubes alone cost over $550 and have less than 20 hours on them.

I have not had any problems with the amps but did not use them very often. I don't need them around now that my Usher D2's are gone. My intent was to perform some extreme upgrades on them to pair of with the D2's. For the DIY'ers out there, I will also include two fully assembled SoftStart circuits (with instructions) that will help extend tube life. It will take about 1/2 hour to install this 1.5" x 3" board :thumb:

I do not have original boxes but obviously very familiar with packaging tube amps for safe travels.

Will let everything mentioned above go for $950 + shipping.

The picture below is of the actual amplifiers. Preamp shown is NOT included.

« Last Edit: 24 Oct 2007, 08:26 pm by Response Audio »

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
Re: Ming-Da 25 watt 300B P-P mono blocs - for sale - see pic
« Reply #1 on: 24 Sep 2007, 01:30 am »
Okay folks, I'll include the shipping @ $950.

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
Here's the deal.

You can have bothmono blocs with 4 EH300B tubes included for $750 + shipping. You are getting almost $550 worth of tube that have less than 20 hours on them and a pair of very nice sounding amps.

I recently ran them up on the Variac at 110 volts and all voltages shown on the schematic were spot on and the amps sound very good! As I mentioned, if you replace the mains transformers with even a good Hammond, you have a perfectly running pair of amps for less than $1k.

I will provide the schematic as well. These are a tweakers dream and the look sharp as hell.

So, $750 it is.

Scott F.

Damn Bill, you gotta stop lowering the price on those things. You're gunna get my butt in trouble again  :green:

Somebody needs to scarf these things up before I cave in to the temptation. You'll never see a deal like this one again.

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
Sorry Scott but I have some very big new ventures coming up on the horizon (within weeks) and trying to clear out a lot of stuff that's linguring around to make some room.

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
SOLD