LED ZEPPELIN HAVE RE-FORMED!

chadh

Re: LED ZEPPELIN HAVE RE-FORMED!
« Reply #20 on: 12 Dec 2007, 06:28 am »
Here is some clips from the event:

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=86520

Thanks for the videos.

I just watched the "Kashmir" performance.  And while I thought Jason Bonham did a really good job, I've decided that I hate him with a passion.  Out of about 1 billion people on the planet who would willingly give up a limb to play with Led Zeppelin, why does he get the job?  Just because of some quirk of fate that made him John Bonham's son?  You know, that could have been ME...if I could play the drums...and if about seventeen million other, highly improbably things had occurred... 

Destiny is such a cruel mistress.

But seriously, there's something really special about that band.  They have always projected such an intense and amazing presence.  Every time I see old clips of their live performances, it strikes me how absolutely, completely seductive they were: always hinting at how much better life might be if I were Robert Plant or Jimmy Page. Amazingly, it seems like they can still create the same effect after all of these years. 

I've decided that growing old gracefully is overrated.  Better to do it passionately, so you can still leave people breathless and begging for more...when you're 64.

Chad

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
Re: LED ZEPPELIN HAVE RE-FORMED!
« Reply #21 on: 29 Jan 2008, 05:47 am »